I love the game, but something is still missing

The following text has been translated into English by Google Translate.

The question I ask myself, what do I do if I have built my building? Of course, I can continue to gain skill points and improve myself, but what should I do with it, if I have already built my building? It’s a multiplayer game, but somehow everyone is playing for themselves. That’s just the way it is with me. I think many multiplayer games have similar problems, everyone wants to achieve everything. Well, that does not have to be negative. The question is, how can you make the best of it? Firstly, one could improve the trade in the game, if you look at the game EVE Online, so you can probably have fun there for a long time as a lonely dealer. In principle, you play alone, but somehow also needs the other players. Another suggestion would be to include more NPC opponents in the game. Maybe so-called “boss opponents”, these can be defeated with very good skills alone, but in the team it is much easier. Such “bosses” then drop very rare and valuable items, which are then again interesting for trading. Other ways to make the game even more interesting would be the opportunity to introduce policies and laws for each village. Again, as an individual player you can be part of the community by taking part in elections. Of course only if you have a residence in the village. These are just a few ideas to get even more excitement into the gameplay. Maybe not the best ideas, but who knows maybe others have suggestions too.

6 Likes

There is actually an implementation site that people have contributed to that refers to the map the devs wish to implement in the game before and after release here: It includes more opponents and more challenging end game goals.

feel free to add anything you dont see! It could very well be considered to be put in the game!

7 Likes

hi man you can join a group like aquatopia
we have always projects to work on
also expanding the city all the time for new players
you can team up for epic builds
collect prestige to make it to city our great city status
you will also meet people all the time
you could take on a mission from the hunters guild and learn there fight techniques
become extreme wealthy and build a golden home

im sorry the current endgame you need to make yourself in my opinion

if this translate bad pm me for questions

2 Likes

Bump this right here. More of the community needs to join the trello.

3 Likes

Just adding the link to the Community Wishlist Trello (where you can actually add cards):

And the link to sign-up for that Trello:

https://trello.com/invite/b/S44FKdF9/b1306430c5c46a716a5df5e1e6ebef4d/boundless-community-roadmap-wishlist

Thank you for the information, I have added some suggestions to the Trello Wishlist.

1 Like