I messed up big time

Lol .
Freebies from sterbe.

Im in :rofl:

I need shards too… and… stuff you know :roll_eyes:

1 Like

You weren’t on Nachtmahr’s friend list @Pfiffel so I deleted all my house plots and picked them up with Übermensch. You now have full perms on everything at my house. Help yourself! Seriously, go for it.

Take care, and hopefully see you in game again sometime!!

2 Likes

I just want to say, I remember that build. I ran across it months ago, twice. I was very impressed, enough that i remember it after only two visits. I would be sad if this unfortunate event discouraged a creative mind such as yours from creating more. I was looking forward to seeing it evolve.

2 Likes

I’m so sorry… :frowning: One recently too that really broke my heart. I saw that my best game friend’s stuff - and she is out with very serious health issues now so the game is on the backburner - regened… I didn’t notice it until it was almost all gone. Had I known it was going to happen I’d have paid to extend her GC, I’m kicking myself hard for not doing it for her anyways… I’d have rather lost my own stuff than she losing hers.

3 Likes

R.I.P.

2 Likes

@Cactopod This must be about your iron shop stands. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Already refilled! Come at me! >:D

2 Likes

@Pfiffel not sure if you read on the Gyosha Mall discord but your shop expired as well… I did save what I could… there were players around so I do not know what was raided… Just plotted then posted on the mall discord… Whenever you are around just shoot me a pm and I will hand it back do you :slight_smile:

4 Likes

If you Need help with anything or work force drop me a pm.
Dont give up.

1 Like

Sounds like you’re getting a fresher start than you wanted. I hope even greater builds await after you pick up the pieces. Good luck!

There really should be

• auto renewal for GC
  • an automatic email message when GC drops below maybe 1 month
2 Likes

This truly breaks my heart for you. I have always wished that instead of the decay mechanic that builds would become ruins with overgrowth about them. This would have made a beautiful ruin as opposed to someone else’s abundance.

Of course, that issue was long ago debated and settled. see Ruinous decay of unfueled beacons

I just was not one that agreed with James or the community here. Seeing this build vanished and not made into a ruin I think takes away from the game rather than adding to it.

1 Like