I messed up with the reclaim feature

Yup, but I still messed it up once :laughing:

It’s very similar to the delete beacon warning message that I am used to seeing all the time and my tired brain thought that was what I was confirming

2 Likes

I’ve thought for a while the names should be changed. Something like:

“Reclaim: pack up all your stuff to move it”
“Delete: leave your stuff here for other people”

I feel the developers have provided us with adequate warnings to avoid these things from happening, as long as we pay attention. Reminds me of the posts that appear from time to time about someone being robbed because they provided someone with perms on their beacon, which as well provides warnings. They have done everything they can to ensure we know what can/will happen.

4 Likes

Not about warnings it’s about unclear descriptions

Take a look at em in game

The description in the photo is very clear.

Warning: This beacon has items still in Reclaim Storage. Removing this beacon without recovering those items will permanently discard them.

This is after you have reclaimed the beacon.

I believe the delete beacon warns of Regen and theft.

Also in regards to beacon perms they are very descriptive as well about what that person will be able to do on your beacon.

5 Likes

When I deleted mine it was because I didn’t read it at all. When I went to test it with my second beacon it was easy to understand what I did wrong. It was clear and easy to understand in the English version of the game. :+1:

3 Likes