I need Green and Orange stone. In abundance

Who has some :slight_smile:
I am only getting 2k here or there, I just want to go to a shop and find an abundance of those particular colors.

So if you have excess direct me to your shop. I want mostly green and orange stone, of all shades. I also sometimes buy brown, green wood shades, black stone and emerald torches but they are not a requirement as those items are in much smaller numbers.

You could also set up a request basket and advertise that if you cant find anyone with a shop

1 Like

You don’t need to go here and there. Just pick a color and destination, then go mining.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14B2ojK73OJgfbiwKO1V-b7xomWsHdUovml1c4govP3c/htmlview?sle=true&pru=AAABZuYftTA*E6J5g7_qvwLmgmTmXS-ftQ#gid=2000284400

Lamblis wants you for all the green Stones it has!

@Venom I thought about that Venom, and requesting a spot in a busy settlement for a couple of request baskets. I might do that but i’ll keep this thread up in case a big provider has any spare. Thanks for reminding me to get on it.

@FayaAOP @Psyborg I don’t have a mining alt, I buy my stone in. Thanks tho.

Thanks to someone ingame letting me know about shifty’s i’m good for now. Long term though if anyone has a small spot in a busy hub where I can put up request baskets for larger stone orders that’d be helpful thanks.

1 Like

Actually if you just need the stones, there’s a large Stone Shop in Ultima, South of the main portal hub, run by JuanJoe. Offers dozens of thousands of stones of all types.

2 Likes

@Psyborg - Appreciate it.

And just took a visit. He’s well stocked, awesome

Refined or regular? Im pretty sure there is some orange and possibly some night green refined at my store. Biggles Supplies on ceph merika accessible from upper portal in Bitula PS hub next to Castle Black

1 Like

If you’re still looking for more orange and green stones, check out Rockin’ Rocks - plenty in stock at the moment.

1 Like

@BigE
@econodog

Thanks.
As to the question, both sorts. I will need a lot. I am stockpiling orange and green materials. I will definitely swing by to both shops on my next trip.

1 Like

Thank you @Psyborg :slight_smile:

You can check the stock here https://boundlessskill.com/shops-shop?s=The%20Stone%20Shop

I update it regularly so you can get an idea on what you can find

1 Like

Set up the baskets. If the price it right, I’d gladly mine a smart stack to get a few thousand coin.

@Biv I’ve no busy area to sell in. I could make a small private box on my build I guess. However if someone runs a busy shopping area i’d like a small stand :D.

Appreciate it @juanjoe33

@BigE - Finished you off for any refined green + orange. Thanks. Let me know when you get a restock.
@econodog - You have much less of the two orange(s). I might buy it all out on my next trip :smiley: (Update: Bought almost all)
@juanjoe33 - Definitely would like some more of the silk orange and dark night orange, both very useful I am lowest on silk.

Thanks guys, really helped.

Oh ok cool. What did I have there? Hot Orange right? Lol i will definitely try and get more in between RD2. You want all refined or just stone? I can get more green too

Thanks for all the business. Will try to restock more later today if you’re still after more :slight_smile: