New Shop: Rockin' Rocks (1c Stones)

Rockin’ Rocks is selling a large selection of stones at 1c each. Check us out for all your rock & stone building requirements.

Location: Head to the Boori Portal Seekers Shopping Hub and go through the Thrilloilogy portal located just behind the Xa Frant portal on the 1st shop portal level. Rockin’ Rocks is just down the stairs from my main shop.

5 Likes

Cool idea love the set out

I’ll be by tonight to peruse your fine wares!

Cheers. If it does reasonably well I’ll be expanding for sure :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is this shop still around or is there another one that is similar?

Yes! I have been there earlier this week. Best shop for all non-exo rocks and stone products

Where is the portal at nowadays?

I am not sure, but you can find a portal to Sydney (where the shop is located under the tall black tower) via the ultima lasaina hub

Found it! Thank you!

PS Lasagna Hub

There is a portal from PS Hub Boori to the Sydney shopping area as well, just FYI

@econodog

Do you have dark cerulean rock or gravel in any great quantities at your store?

Like 20k?

I usually try to stock 14,400 of each stone in Rockin Rocks. May be a little low on some since I have been distracted lately with new blocks and building a major colour storage pyramid.

There is also some of that colour at my Lutrion Landscaping shop, walking distance from the PS Lutrion hub. At work currently, so can’t check on stock levels

2 Likes

I bought out your remaining oxide azure stones. I’ll buy some more when you restock.

thanks for ashen turquoise rocks

1 Like

Noooooo!!! You found my go to rock shop!!!

1 Like

Funny how a year old post gets attention again. Sounds like I’ll be busy mining before the gleanbow event commences!

4 Likes

I found Rockin Rocks a long time ago, probably around the time you opened your shop. I just don’t always have as much time to mine for certain color rocks now and I remembered your shop.

I’m glad you’re still in business!

I’ll come have a look, thanks

Ah, dammit!

Looks like you’ll have stone in Lutrion, not rock :confused:

And I couldn’t find Rockin Rocks.

If you are after rock to turn into gravel, for now I don’t have rocks in large quantities.

For Dark Cerulean I have:
14,400 metamorphic stones
11,400 refined metamorphic rocks
10,200 metamorphic bricks
14,400 igneous stones
14,400 refined igneous rocks
6,500 igneous bricks

Those are at Rockin Rocks, easiest way to find it is via a portal at Lasaina Portal Seekers Hub. The shop is below ground and accessible at Sydney if you go inside the large dark tower next to the Sydney Forge.