I need some berry/yam seeds

I’m looking for about 140 each of glossy and juicy starberry seeds.

I could also use maybe 100 exo yam seeds.

I’m just looking for some decor so if you have these handy or can harvest them pretty quick let me know your price thanks.

i think i have extras i can give ya … gimme a sec to log in

Edit: Have the 100 exo yam seeds for you, but only 50 juicy berry and 10 glossy … but its a start… free for the taking if you want to meet up

Sure I was just picking up some stuff from eresho I’ll be right over to your place.

sounds good, im just standing around since I am at work :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

if its just the raw glossy/juicy strawberry that you mean, then I can give you 90 juicy and 100 glossy

@AeneaGames also helped me out with a few but I could still use some juicy starberry, 50 or so.

@Soju-VB did sort me with some yams and berries as well.

What’s a good way to your place?

i am connected to the alder ps hub, labeled topazmoon keep (the side that has the batman symbol in the background.

sorry about that Nightstar, for some reason I thought the raw was the same as seed.

1 Like

No worries :smiley_cat:

Got about 300 exotic yam seeds 55c at main shop if you need more or anyone still looking, my Olympus shop on Pheminorum

1 Like

What do you do with the juicy berries?

I find them kind of useless lol, I just have a couple seeds sitting on leaves waiting to be harvested

I’m going to hang them up for decoration, in this case.

The juicy berries make bouncy foods, I think they’re called floating foods. They give you jump height and fall armor, the higher level ones are pretty fun.

EDIT: actually i was just getting to the point where i was ready to hang these, after i posted that I went to do it.

I won’t be using them since they can’t be hung on a partially obscured block at all, and even if I was willing to remove all of the lighting i have tucked away, the different berry types are apparently each specific to a certain foliage type.

Soo scratch that idea.

It looks like the other crops will all be fine with the soil type I have in my build but the hanging ones require their specified foliage type

1 Like

You do floating pies with those… i think the name was that… pretty handy when you are building.
It reduces fall damage and you jump a bit higher.

Edit.
Jump Height increased by 2 m, Falling damage reduced by 200. Will also restore 3,000 Max Energy when eaten.

1 Like

Do you still need anything? We probably have something can help you out with.

1 Like

Maybe some juicy seeds, i’ve been told it was probably a skillpage issue so after i get this grass planted I’m going to go grab those seeds and try again.

If I don’t have to change the foliage I’ll move the 346 lights and rechisel them :face_with_head_bandage:

1 Like

OK I got it done. I was 24 short rather than hunt morey down I went to circ rpous and grabbed them at 3 AM lol.

I had another issue where i accidentally harvested a rice seed and it told me something like “you need to find the proper soil to plant this seed” rather than telling me that I didn’t have enough skills.

I guess there’s a level where you can plant it only in it’s preferred block but if you get more skills you can plant it in whatever you want? I changed to the page I put the farming epic on and I was able to replant it.

Thanks for the donations and the offers. Tomorrow I’ll figure out some new lighting :stuck_out_tongue: