I need some help with my local server (i'am new)

hello i need some help i cant get the boundlessserver.exe in the boundeles root folder → server to work properly because when i click on the exe its popsup en disapears direclty adn i cant find and files or a log file in the server folder i do i look at a wrong location?
can anyone link somting that explains how it is working or what i need to get it to worki can see red line in the console but cant read what is telling me

greetings insulin

1 Like

Far as I know, local server was never finished. It was part of the last update in progress when Wonderstruck went over to BG.

2 Likes

Correct.

If it does get finished, it’ll likely take quite a while to get going to a usable state.

1 Like

I know this will not get future dev prio (it calls for NPE right) …
… but man I wish they gave us a way to implement working Local Universes (Servers) in the current :boundless: Live Universe :boundless:
Can’t wait for it, especially with some great WorldBuilder (Planet) creators around like @Heureka and @Clexarews :+1: :smiley:

3 Likes

What I would love is a way for the EA planets to be used as templates for Sovereigns. I never got to go to any of them, but I saw a video of Vulpto and I wanted to go there when I started playing. It was months in game before I was told that planet doesn’t exist anymore. :sob:

2 Likes

[Vulpto] the Red Planet with :oort_r: :oort_e: :oort_d: Gleam :+1: :grinning:

4 Likes

If that is where I think it is, I had a shack nearby that I lived in. It was a race to get those gleam every time they spawned.

2 Likes

[private] :oort_r: :oort_e: :oort_d: Gleam :thinking:

Found the video. I so wanted to explore after seeing this.

2 Likes