I really need to know if the game is worth it right now/ can i run it

hello! i havent been on here in a while… i think the last time was when they added craftable beacons? anyways, i really need to know, is it worth it right now? also can i run it?

windows 7
Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU @ 3.00Ghz 3.00 GHz
4 gb ram
Nvidia GeForce 8800 GT

1 Like

What do you like doing? Right now it is still mostly mining and building.

1 Like

i like that!

The following is from steam
MINIMUM:
Processor: Intel Core i5 @ 2Ghz (or equivalent)
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: Dedicated DX 11 Compatible GPU
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband Internet connection

The lowest processor I have used on this game is a first gen i3, so I do not know if a duo will work.

1 Like

i have no idea what that is

Steam has refunds if you do not like it / cannot run the game if you meet the following:
The Steam refund offer, within two weeks of purchase and with less than two hours of playtime, applies to games and software applications on the Steam store.

1 Like

If you enjoy your experience let us know what you liked, didn’t like and ask any questions you have about Boundless. The community is very helpful and the developers are keen to know what people think. :slight_smile:

Please pop in and say hello to the discord community too: Discord

3 Likes

I used to run it on a core 2 duo, same spec as you, but with 8GB RAM and an AMD Radeon 5800 HD Graphics Card. I managed to get about 30fps out of the game with some of the settings (Draw Distance, Terrain Detail and Foliage Quality) reduced to about mid level and it was still very playable for me.

As long as you have a decent internet connection as well, it could be worth a try for you … and as @onebitknightly says - if you find you can’t run it, there’s always the Steam refund offer to fall back on.

1 Like

When I try to join the discord with this link it says it has expired

Try this link.

1 Like

Thanks, it worked!