Bad mining clutter was a thing.. 😵

The first Gleambow event happened.. 🌈

I finally realized Boundless was the last game I'd ever need to purchase. 😅

9 Likes

Bomb Mining
ForgeMasters
Chisel Town

My first hunt with @Simoyd on Grov Te.

…when you had to wait at a portal, hoping someone would leave the world your trying to go to.

9 Likes

I remember logging in to the game in firefox…

6 Likes

I remember when surface resources were bugged would not respawn and were quite hard to find back when I was new to the game,

I also remember a city called Anvil and a guild called Forgemasters that I used to be apart of ages ago.

And when Biitula used to often be full.

„Your legacy shall drift away; blown into eternity, like the sands of the desert.“ -Nasus

2 Likes

…when gleam towers were a thing :unamused:

I remember paying an obscene amount of coin just to warp back home. I always HAD to double check ALL the portals I went through to get to a destination I was going to make sure there was time to take the trek back home. It was a bit cumbersome.

… seeing another block of cheese bouncing up and down in acknowledgement …

1 Like

I remember when the game started in september, i was broke, no portal was existing and it would cost me 3k ish coin to warp on serpensarindi and same amount to comeback (was level 13).

3 Likes

When the wood was the only friend of the builders :joy: because there were almost no other blocks

1 Like

Do I remember correctly?
Back in beta there were no clear recipes for crafting?

I feel like I read somewhere that we were supposed to discover recipes by ourselves.

I’m not completely sure since I jus played a couple days because my PC did not run boundless properly

1 Like

Yes dude!
Remember when te best way to cut down 2x2 tree was emerald axe?! Those were the dayzz

3 Likes

Lol… you won :joy:

2 Likes

Keeping a notepad on my coffee table so I could write down where I went so I could find my way home after (before free warps home)

When I couldn’t play the game because there were 70 people on Finata at all times

5 Likes

I remember when I had build a bank that sold raw gem ore for 500c+ per piece and made more profit than my shop back then lol.

I remember when you died, all of the gear in your inventory, tools, grapples, etc. Would take damage. It was an awful time.

On the bright side I remember the little shaker light cubes. They were so cute Kind of wish we still had them just because.

I also remember when your inventory had to be upgraded using skill points :smiley: Fun times

8 Likes

I remember when cuttletrunks were way bigger than they are now and their shots a lot slower so much easier to dodge plus most mobs over a certain level dropped gems.

1 Like

Before T6…