I Remember when...(the game)

7fff26860a5fd47e4b54a548078408b20a868f60_1_690x431

My Icehouse on solum

5 Likes

Oh those are pretty cool names. But I also like the current names.

i remember when i buyed it for my birthday 13/11/2014.

1 Like

I remember when the characters were just square white blocks on the screen and the grapple was just a bezier curve, then not playing for 5 years until a couple months ago :stuck_out_tongue:

And the game was called Oort Online

4 Likes

When portal networks didnt exist and a trip to Biitula for ā€œwhiteā€ gleam would cost me half of my ā€œfortuneā€ haha.

2 Likes

I remember when little wildstocks would almost charge 10 times in a row :pleading_face:

I remember exploring without a compass. :ok_hand:

2 Likes

When mining for 2 hours to get 80 diamonds diamonds on serp with a single shot iron hammer was the greatest accomplishment I ever had.

1 Like

I remember dying to fall damage nonstop from wildstock

When was this?

Is that actually true? Screenshots or it didnā€™t happen. :wink:

3 Likes

Very first few days of when the game officially launched.

Hm I got it on PS4 preorder on the 7th. But I guess there were those PC jerks who got there ahead of us :wink:

Wish I had ss of beta lol

The first time (and the last time) I saw ā€œWorld fullā€ when trying to get to my home base.

1 Like

I remember when we were Orange blocks and building was so fun, because you had infinite blocks and the grappling hook was super OP :smiley:

10 Likes

I remember logging into the game in 2018 and then suddenly now itā€™s almost 2020ā€¦what happened?
Can I have a pee break now?

9 Likes

I remember when edible lamella wasnā€™t edible

I want to say i remember eating raw meat and getting sick.

4 Likes

Ooh, remember using 9 different grapple hooks at the same time? You could make a sort of zipline tether system for mining the roof of caves or building city scapes. So much fun!

1 Like

I remember the first portal being opened post-wipe:

I also remember my shotgun grapple:

7 Likes

I remember just being able to craft gold slingshot grapples ā€¦ no fuss, waste or messing about with a one armed bandit roulette wheel :grin: I miss them