I Remember when...(the game)

Advanced coils were about 30k… I remember buying them at 7k Thinking I was getting such a deal! :joy:

Also, I remover when I got my first Titanium furnace… I was ballin’ :nerd_face:

I also remember the tears of relief when I mined my 360th emerald with my single hit iron hammer. Those were the days.

1 Like

I remember getting a message when they changed the tier on andoweem and my buddy got slaughtered by cuddles in our city.

2 Likes

I remember making & using iron tools…and being happy smappy about it :grin:

4 Likes

Frantically trying to build a dirt hut when landing being killed by spitters.

1 Like

The universe was destroyed because of red gleam.

5 Likes

I remember that moment when we finally connected all of the EA planet’s together in boundlesses first portal system.

10 Likes

I remember when our beacons were small grey boxes, with “beacon” written on them.

9 Likes

I remember when I first started scouting for diamonds on mcrib but had no idea the planet had just been released :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I remember when, I learned about this game and wish I would have known about it during the time I could have become a backer!

4 Likes

And the early warp blocks

4 Likes

Yup but not a jerk just special

I remember when u would go mine get 3 stacks of gems and sell them all for 800k

I remember when advanced powercoils would cost in the Region of 20000-30000 coins each :man_facepalming:t3:
& persisting pies were my main income selling them cheaper than anyone else at 2000 each and everyone had them double that… they were the days!

2 Likes

I remember not being able to figure out how to make glue :joy:

3 Likes

I just remembered when beacon was a block with “beacon” written :smile:

Edit: Pseudo beat me to it

3 Likes

I remember when we had a healing block and a damage block

3 Likes

Owning a block of place-able lava meant that you had the devs’ favor.

8 Likes

I remember when these were planets… (unfortunately I don’t have images for the rest!)

Agabab

Furthor

Gortnen

Iielo

Meezan

Nasag

Qebeql

Ruccie

Wardin

Wenton

Zltor

9 Likes

Does this mean you’ve won? I’m. . . I’m not really sure. . . CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS?!? :tada:

:drooling_face: Bring back those overhanging lush caves please!