I still have problem with keymapping

I still got 2 issues with the key-mapping, and have not heard anything for long time.

I have bound my left mouse-button to move forward, it add it to the llist but i cant get rid of “use lefthand item” from left mouse.

The new command key (mousebutton) add to the “Moveforward”, instead of replace it, so i use left hand item every time i walk.

I bound middle mouse-key to interact. It have worked fine until some patches ago when i no longer could use it to close windows (machine-menus etc.). Now i have to reach “Esc” or “E” to close those menus. It work fine in other situations.

Depending on your mouse… Wouldn’t it be easier to change your mouse buttons? ie; logitech gaming software.

Has the first issue ever worked previously like the second issue as you described?

No the binding have work that way since it come, it add new keys instead of replace them.

Edit:
I think i found a trend.

Why is it no longer common standard usage to add a close icon ( a cross in upper corner) on windows?

In more then a few game last years, you open window with mouse, do what you should do with the mouse and then have to leave mouse and use some key (Esc) to close the window.

It is hard for player with hurting or damaged hands.

:mouse_three_button::wave::zap::boom::cry::pill: