I used to go to Duskmoor for fortals, shopping etc. but where is the city now?

Going there it looks like someone threw a couple of nuclear bombs and all the radiation made people abandon the city, never rebuilding again. So Im running around there thinking that perhaps the new owners “Phoenix rising” rebuild the city somewhere else? Can’t seem to find it though, just ruins and craters and partial structures, once beautiful, for miles on end?

If there is indeed a new Phoenix Rising city where would I find it? Coordinates? :slight_smile:

1 Like
4 Likes

Yes I saw that post… but where is the city now? Is there even a city? Im mostly interested in the mall and portals to connect to the rest of the galaxy, just cant seem to find it anymore.

Phoenix rising is in about the same place duskmoor was. Though someone else might have better info then me.

Look for Phoenix rising signs there all over universe!

2 Likes

The city is no more than a collection of ruins and holes…though the mall remains

3 Likes

I still use there mall :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

well I have spent 30 minutes now running around in the nuked crater of a once glorious city… as I said, I can’t find anything that makes sense. If you guys got some coordinates for an actual mall/city/portal hub there I’d be very appreciative!

1 Like

-1,062n by 1,055e 73alt

3 Likes

thank you very much!

1 Like

Anytime friend :slight_smile:

1 Like

There was a Major falling out between some members and that is what your looking at. Things picked back up for a while, but Im not sure where things stand today.

What are you looking for?

I might be able to put you in touch with some of them…

5 Likes

Mall and portal hub is what I always was very happy to use in Duskmoor.

According to my understanding pxr had a similar falling out… areas cursed or irradiated or both… steer clear

1 Like

Neat! Be honest, when I run across cities that used to be glorious i feel two things. Sadness, and wonder. Wonder that this game has real honest ruins. And they have stories.

9 Likes

I pondered that too, it’s sad, but it’s also now part of the Boundless story. Which is sort amazing to experience and think about. In a sad kind of way.

4 Likes

btw how do I save the destination? There’s a way to bookmark it somehow?

nvm figured it out ; had to click on “current location” and then add to locations list.

2 Likes

Character Menu - Places - Locations Tab - Current Location to save it in locations

1 Like

I used to have a huge base their, was once a stunning town, so sad that it happened but ■■■■ happens unfortunately

Was a lovely place indeed all that’s left is dustmoor

1 Like

Phoenix Mall is at every single major hub and most heavily trafficked places of interest. Here is a sampling of just some of the portals, hubs, networks, shops and malls that are all within a few feet of each other:

TNT World Hub
Ultima HQ Hub
Legendville Hub
Iconic Hunt Hive Hub
Portal Seekers Gyosha Ophin Hub
Hamburg Hub
TNT Mega Hub
Code Gleam
Fireborn
Gyosha Mall
Naughty Mall
DK’s Legendville Mall