I wanna kill more goats

I remember the good ole’ days of hunting Goats on a T1 as a level 10.

I would find the herd, build 4 blocks under me, and shoot everything in sight, once. Then they would bounce like pinballs at my feet and I would plug away shamelessly killing hundreds of helpless goats.

3 Likes

Lol, I did this too. Might be fun to hit them all once then run through a populated area too… hmm

3 Likes

how many do you think you can aggro at once?

1 Like

See, there, such cruelty! I believe we have found our culprit @HOST , I told ya I was innocent!

2 Likes

I’m not sure. I haven’t heard of there being a cap. There’s testing to be done!

1 Like

For SCIENCE!!

2 Likes

4 Likes

Would it be considered griefing to run through a city with 20 goats hell bent on destruction following behind?

4 Likes

Hm… maybe not if you’re friends with them. Or if you shout ‘surprise’ first

2 Likes

I think im gonna shout “Stampede”!

3 Likes

Thanks for finding that video, I was going to look for it and you saved me the trouble. I’m glad @Ovis recorded it so now when o talk about that epic moment I have footage to show. Kinda makes me want a survival mode now.

1 Like

omg do you remember when a minecrafter made a cat fountain?

@PendragonTheNinja forgot to tag you. Come save your beloved creatures from mr angrypants.

@Coolpants fight each other mortal kombat style!

Finish him!

3 Likes

:frowning: this makes me sad.

I want the same planet just so I can give Wildstock even more love!

2 Likes

I give them love!

…explodey death love.

1 Like

I like to feed them!

…with pellets of doom from my bows…sometimes 6 at once! Mwuahahaha !!

1 Like

A mechanic for this could be to sow a seed that generates a strange plant that attracts many mobs, if we co-continue defending it and that the mobs do not devour it, when the plant matures we get a reward, or something like that… :thinking:

3 Likes