I want to present you my home, the Domain of Harmony, along with its new creation: The Symphony Mellow

Hello everyone ! Most of you may not even have heard of my place, Domain of Harmony, located on Raxxa. So I will begin with that. @AudreyTT and I settled on Raxxa on November last year. It was our first world and we began to make a home there. To give you an idea here are some shots:

Villa of Harmony:

Sonata Halls (WIP):

Allegro Tower (WIP):

Staccato Factory (Beneath the Villa of Harmony):

I began working on a new build in early February, that I named The Symphony Mellow. I posted some shots in the screenshots thread, but I will upload them here as well:

And here are some from the inside that just got finished two days ago:

Edit:
Downstairs is a lounge area and a dining area. I tried to use plain lanterns since they give a yellowish light that serve best the warmth I was going for.

Edit:
Upstairs is where the alts’ rooms are located. It gives a great view to the silver chandeliers that hover over the scene.

As usual, if you ever want to see for yourself or just to pay us a visit, we have a portal in the PS Hub Raxxa as well as portals to our home inside our Purple Serenade Shops. Thanks everyone !!

Edit 2020/03/11 - We can now also be accessed from the TNT network as well !

37 Likes

Looks awesome!

2 Likes

I was maybe a bit too enthusiastic and forgot to explain what the new creation was in my original post :frowning: So, The Symphony Mellow is a fantasy themed inn that I built to give a home and a room to AudreyTT’s alts. I used mostly wood blocks and textures to give a warmful ambience and knowing that wood textures are her favourite, I wanted a look that would please her best.

Edit: The OP was edited with the following information added.

Downstairs is a lounge area and a dining area. I tried to use plain lanterns since they give a yellowish light that serve best the warmth I was going for.

Upstairs is where the alts’ rooms are located. It gives a great view to the silver chandeliers that hover over the scene.

1 Like

Wow! This is awesome shredder!

3 Likes

Ended up here yesterday after taking a portal from your shop. It’s really amazing! Great work! Lots of inspiration here.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for the sweet comments and thanks to those who liked the OP :smiley: We now have a portal to the TNT network and I am currently working on another medium size build based on the following picture:

Let’s hope it turns out good !

2 Likes

Love the use of foliage inside the build there! Very nice altogether of course, but your newer builds foliage stuck out to me.

1 Like