I was on an exo and it was endless gleam I would say over 9k smacked together is that rare?

Is that rare or very common?

I saw it 3 times

I got a huge build coming up and was hoping to find it again but havent had much luck

I love when its packed together like this. Bright sepia, azure, and shadow red i remember. And i think the first exo with the teal color. More of these please :joy:

Do regen bombs work on exo planets? And do resources regen until the planet disappears? Plants etc.

Yes and no- resources will not regenerate, but basic blocks will. Gleam is considered a basic block, and will regen.

1 Like

Ty, so no plant/kindling regen?

That’s correct.

1 Like

Regen bombs work, they only regen base materials like rocks, wood, soils, gleam and growth/moulds.

Surface resources like shrooms, boulders etc and embedded resources like ore seams dont regen.

Liquids like water and lava DO regen, petrolim and resin DONT regen.

By regen I mean if you bomb it they respawn; normal regen like if an area hasnt been visited doesnt happen.

1 Like

back on 1st we had that exo with all that shadow red gleam, I have about 30k of it unprocessed in storage with another 20k made into refined gleam and doors.