I was wrong and i admit it

I can admit i was wrong about drop rates being better on solo meteors for the Oortmas event. The rest of what I said about the event stands though lol

1 Like

I’ll admit I was wrong about the seeds being in Meteors on T5+ planets would ruin drops from them. Oh…wait…nvrmind I was right :joy:

3 Likes

Waiting for this who said shop scanner was going to kill the game

1 Like

lol for now I don’t have enough points to have a page just for farming.

Don’t really craft, especially not forge, so will probably just get the cheapest aoe axe I can find. Will probably be a silver one? Not sure I have seen less than that material at stores.

Edit: Missed a few words. lol.

I’ve been right about everything… they need to just listen to me more often :man_shrugging:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Personally I use silver axes with Flankers Force (horizontal 3) forged on them. I set my farm up in 3 wide rows and then can just walk along and harvest safely.

3 Likes

You may not need to remove the points if you’re careful to only hit each block once. Having as little dmg on your weapon as possible just makes it easier to swing nonstop without worrying about breaking your blocks

You can forge a 3x3 wood shovel without damage added. It’s a good harvester

1 Like

This is where console or controller is better. I can drink speed brew and “jog” and plant at a higher speed. At least from what I’ve noticed.

I was wrong to give Megafast brews to Oortians under Lvl 8.

3 Likes

That just sounds fun. Just like watch a nooby with a grapple for the first time lol

I said i’d never ever try forging. I was wrong!
It helped my business too, so it’s a win-win!

2 Likes

Using that on a wooden shovel sounds like a slight waste of forging materials, due to the low durability.
I’d suggest the Wayfarer totems, even if their enchanty-ness is low. They’ve got quite nice durability, and the aoe should reduce the damage greatly.

If need be, a damage defect might not be a bad idea, since those potions could also give you more, cheaper points to work with.
I haven’t tried it myself yet, but once I re-place my forge, I plan to.

If you need any totems, I can part with a stack if you need em. I made a bunch a little while ago, so I’ve got a chest full of them.

Oooh me!

Well i didn’t say kill it, but i was very apprehensive about it. Have to agree it has been only a pleasure as both shopper and salesman.

Best advice would be if you think something is broken, go at it full tilt and try find something positive; the devs put a lot of thought into what they add but they listen to community feedback within reason

2 Likes

But those do normally damage any block enough to remove it (it’s why I love them for building!). I used wooden axes, now use silver tho, for farming…

1 Like

Only if I can build autnomous hunt robots! :slight_smile:

Only if i can destroy other people hunt robots

1 Like

699c @ gyosha mall I have sold 1 since I put these there in september some time.

Offered wood axes forged the same for 500c one time and never sold a single axe.

Those wood axes were a single lucky batch I offered to sell cheap. After several rounds of forging these tools I stuck with copper for the shop stock because IMO with the cost to forge these averaged out over several batches being a few hundred coins the durability gain was worth more than the damage decrease.

2 Likes

That’s actually useful…and I had no idea you sold those!

Guess you’ve found a new customer. øwøb

thanks, on my way to get some.