šŸŽ I wish we could leave gifts for players and likes on their builds

Sending through mail seems like itā€™d just be used to avoid taxes. I really like the idea of a system built just for gifting though.

Iā€™m weird, Iā€™ll be running around giving ā€œlikesā€ or hearts to every place I come across. I travel a lot too. lol :wink::blush:

5 Likes

Haha, yeah, so much this - ā€œYou get a like! You get a like! Everybody gets a like!!ā€ :smiley:

3 Likes

YES! I love this idea! Maybe attach this feature to the mailbox system? That way we can let people know we love there builds, leave a like, and a gift for friends :smiley:

4 Likes

Was you in my dreams last night??

I was thinking along these lines about giving gifts to players and both gaining a little xp would be good for noobies :grin:

2 Likes

:wink::blush:

A little happiness from simple little surprises could make a big difference to some people. :partying_face:

2 Likes

I still think you was in my dreams your too spooky :joy:

Who doesnā€™t love a gift or even a like on their builds, I often mail people about their shops or build but as you said some donā€™t get messages so what a lovely way to separate that an leave a :heart: Instead as a fixed feature.

1 Like

Was there some cool Nightcore playing in the background? :grin:

Youā€™re a sweetie :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Iā€™m sure they love your messages

Didnā€™t read all of the replies. But yes we need ways to leave appreciation/love/encouragement/gifts to people. Iā€™ve seen people that have lost out of exo stuff but have no way to leave them anything as a donā€™t give up we got you kinda thing. Unless we are on at the same time or I hide a stand for them (which Iā€™ve done). To make sure not trolling the owner should be able to see the gift and accept or decline while itā€™s in the mailbox or whatever. I donā€™t want 99 ss of regular yams lmao

1 Like

Yeah, there have been many times I kept trying to meet up with people to give them stuff, but we couldnā€™t get the timing right.

2 Likes

Wouldnā€™t it be cool if we could add their names to baskets so just them people could take what we left them instead of having all these locks and separate storage for certain people.

2 Likes

YES YES YES. I could of just left you gifts instead of playing tag on discord or the forums for a week

2 Likes

Hahaha I know right

And sorry about that :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

That would be awesome :+1:

1 Like

No big deal we figured it out :grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

I would certainly come leave you both gifts @majorvex and @morey523

Your both worth gifting :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

So, so much thisā€¦ sometimes small acts of kindness can really make a huge difference for a person, turn their whole day around. :slight_smile: I could sort of make an argument for retention here on implementing this, giving us a way to make other players happy and feel valued.

1 Like

There is something like this in FFXIV. You can craft a guest book where people write a little message about you/your house and can give hearts. Always a nice feel to see a new message and extra hearts after the work you put in to make it look nice

3 Likes

I would love to see the mail system have an option to ā€œATTACH an item/itemsā€ not just as gifting, but also as a business practice. as many people have putSigns up by their boxxes ā€œPlace custom oders hereā€. this would be a nice way to deliver items (I know you can use the advanced locks to hide items in your shop. But I think it would be awesome to log in, and see mail from a shopkeeper/forger and just KNOW itā€™s the gear you were waiting for. Like having Amazon at your door !

2 Likes