Ice Color List?

Is there a list anywhere that has the ice color list for permanent planets with no ice… i.e. the color that the ice is when you turn water into ice with a solidifier?

2 Likes

Perfect, thank you!

I though all solidified water was bright azure? There’s just the one water block regardless of which planet harvested.

It’s a different color on different planets when placed : )
Edit: or do you mean after solidified? Sorry, it’s late, lol

No, its different. I tested it for the 3 Aus planets and it lined up with the list @Gorillastomp made.

I did a quick filter and removed the colors that exist already in ice (or glacier since it can be changed to ice i guess) form on perm planets and this is the list of the additional ice colors (and which planets) that I think can be made by solidifying water on planets that don’t have ice.

By removing the duplicates, I come up with Stale Turquoise, Pale Berry, Bright Slate, Bright Azure, Bright Cerulean, Weary Violet, Cool Slate, Weary Teal, Cool Grey, Stark Mustard … but as I said, I did this quickly so might not be a perfect list.

World Perm/Temp Ice
Cardass Perm 113 Stale Turquoise
Alcyon Perm 133 Pale Berry
Eresho Perm 152 Stark Turquoise
Imoco Perm 152 Stark Turquoise
Kada I Perm 152 Stark Turquoise
Niia Zed Ka Perm 152 Stark Turquoise
Sochaltin I Perm 154 Bright Slate
Lutrion Perm 155 Bright Azure
Storis II Perm 157 Bright Cerulean
Alder Perm 161 Weary Violet
Antar VI Perm 161 Weary Violet
Lasaina Perm 161 Weary Violet
Maryx Perm 161 Weary Violet
Trung Perm 161 Weary Violet
Gellis Perm 180 Cool Slate
Raxxa Perm 180 Cool Slate
Seginiakai Perm 180 Cool Slate
Sorissi Perm 180 Cool Slate
Trior Perm 180 Cool Slate
Arie Perm 181 Weary Teal
Dzassak Perm 181 Weary Teal
Minorengle Perm 181 Weary Teal
Angel I Perm 182 Cool Grey
Galan Perm 185 Stark Mustard

Screenshots of my three tests on the Aus planets

The Boori color is already on a perm planet (Imdaari) so its not included in the new colors above.

2 Likes