Iconic Meteor League [IML] 2020 Schedule

Good Morning everyone. Hope we are all excited about the match!

3 Likes

Were ready and excited!

1 Like

added a portal to the Stadium from the Hive. Even tho its a short walk away lol.

1 Like

Match is about to start here are some streams.

Mature content??
Orrian, are you wearing armor in your stream? Because if so that’s awesome. Devs take note, we want armor! :wink:

1 Like

Thanks everyone for participating in the event. The winner with the most meteors and winner of 900 rough oort is…

TEAM SQUATCH

Congratulations to all the teams.

@Undead @Dante-2293 @VirtualEclipse Thank you for refereeing you guys are the best!

4 Likes

That was fun! Thanks for hosting!

3 Likes

Very fun. Thank you : )

2 Likes

Thanks for hosting! 10/10 would join again :slight_smile: Go Team Squatch!

3 Likes

Very good event!!

Meteor gods were with us today

But xa frant was laggy

3 Likes

Gratz squatches!

I’m surprised fireborn didn’t field a team!

1 Like

So the teams have said T3 ground hunting may get as much or more oort than platforms and high tier planets. Everyone might want to look into this. I collected 130 Oort just checking in on the teams while recording.

I agree! An hour on glovi has been getting me 100 by myself. And I’m ps4 and cant find half the meteors, lol.

1 Like

Now is the time to gather your teams. The crew and I will sit down and decide where to go from here. We are glad everyone had fun.

I have to say, we really had a great time, and we all agreed we would do it again. I thought we did great, as a team and more than anything, we had a blast!

Thanks again for hosting! I hope we get to do this again! :nerd_face::+1:

2 Likes

Thanks for the Design ElSioui.

4 Likes

Once again thank you to all the teams. PUNKs Id like to give a shout out you held your own even a member down.

If I can get some replies of who is interested in being part of the event again or new teams? This way I can let everyone know soon what is next.

1 Like

We’ll go again

1 Like

Meteor League match round 2!!

November 16th 2019 1:00pm EST

Will Team Squatch repeat or will we have a new winner?

Teams can have a maximum of 4 members.
I will respond with any other questions and rules.

1 Like

We’ll be there to defend our title :wink:

1 Like