If everything suddenly became unbeaconed, what is the first thing you would do?

That’s just mean, lol.

1 Like

Loot the places that have such huge overpriced items. Then consolidate my new base with all the plots that are now in 3 different locations.

1 Like

I would make a sign “The End is Nigh!” in the middle of Ultima HQ, and stand by it shouting “The End is Nigh!”

3 Likes

I would change your sign to “pants suck”.

2 Likes

See, when the world ends… some people would turn into animals… ANIMALS!!

5 Likes

I would edit this sign to read “The End is Neigh!” because all that shouting would make you horse

8 Likes

I wish I could ‘like’ this comment more than once.

I’d quit right on the spot. If it happened once, I could never trust it to happen again.

2 Likes

Bomb down all the Gleam Towers!

8 Likes

First I’d panic then I’d be furiously re-plotting all my stuff and then if I had any plots left over I’d go and plot all the best places I could find and finally I’d go on a looting spree :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

If you make a video ill sponsor you the slingbows.

Yeah I’d quit and never turn back.

I’ve got way too many games that I want to play as it is. Not playing one of them would be irrelevant.

Oooh i wanna be a hopper that can actually swim, not just float.

Id probably loot the nearest stand selling signs (or a few stands lol) and run around tagging everybody’s builds with “P3 was here” :rofl:

images%20(50)

4 Likes

Very kind, but I’m too shy/nervous for videos.

Plus all you’d probably hear is me yelling at my cats for laying on my hands because I’m not giving them enough attention. Haha =3

2 Likes

<JamesVanDerBeekcryingmeme.jpg>

1 Like

+1 for regen bomb spam. Protect the environment, man! Down with the system!

(Probably just freak out that all my stuff had already been looted.)

2 Likes

Go to Wonderstruck and toss a truckload of Elite hoppers & spitters in their office. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Ftfy

Considering applying as a memebot lol.

3 Likes

If I was in game when it happened, I would probably rejoice because then I could get all my wasted plots back that many of you have seen strewn about the universe. Then I’d plot the 100 or so that store up my junk and build something relevant with my newly freed 3k plots. :joy:

TLDR; I am still angling for a destroy all plots option on beacons.

2 Likes

I just posted text on purpose! Haha thank you, Promemeus :smile:

1 Like