If everything suddenly became unbeaconed, what is the first thing you would do?

Personally, I’d run around to all of the Portal Seekers Gateways and fix all of the typos on the signs.

12 Likes

Lol, I’m a horrible person… I would go smash all the request baskets for oort shards and oort stones…

3 Likes

Lol try to hurry up and rebeacon my base?

2 Likes

I’d rebeacon my stuff, then go loot a bit and toss it in a lake because I’m the worst

3 Likes

Regen bomb barrage.

Some people just wanna watch the world burn

(in all honesty, try to protect the builds throughout my settlement as best as possible)

5 Likes

Yeaaahh… after thinking about this for a bit, I must confess I’d be naughty as well.

I’d grab a few uber slingbows off a stand, then run to a t6 planet (Houchy Couchy) and start killing all cuttletrunks and spitters while shouting "I have the POWER!!!"

4 Likes

I’d make all the portals in the PS Storis hub lead to my shop. :smile:

2 Likes

Oh, I know. I’d go to someone’s build and rearrange everything. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Replace all of a shop’s products with raw earthyam

6 Likes

Honestly, if this happened a rollback would happen following right after, and if it didn’t the game would die a quick death.

I would get my finest AoE hammer, drink a speed potion, and tunnel straight through the nearest major city. No twists, no turns, no stopping to loot, just a perfectly straight 3x3 tunnel of destruction.

7 Likes

Of course. This is simply a fun theoretical. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Wait for the rollback. If there wasn’t one, I’d go back to playing OSRS & Trove.

1 Like

would be back to dota 2 for me, with all the stress inducing… rage that happens every game by everyone. I love that game… Only game you can be called both a racist term, followed by a few lines of vulgar language I can’t write here… and commended by your team at the same time…unless your bad… then you get it from both sides.

2 Likes

This would be amazing if it did happen… like a “boundless purge”.

24 hours of mayhem, then it gets rolled back.

Devs mentioned looking into game lore themed events. And whos to say oortians werent huge bgrade movie fans with time machines?

Best.community.event.ever.

5 Likes

I’d go to a T5 world and open all the doors.

3 Likes

Haha… such a rebel

2 Likes

but if they had time machines… why wouldn’t they go back in time before w/e killed us off happened?

1 Like

I really like the idea that was mentioned earlier about temporary event planets that self-destruct. It gets harder & harder to survive, lava + water levels rise slowly, etc. Gather/kill/explore while you can before it’s gone.

2 Likes

Gotta watch it burn, lol.

1 Like