If the most prestige person is called Viceroy, who and is the King or Queen of Oort?

…asking because it might be important.

I’ll volunteer to be the Mayor.

Edit: Apparently I can’t post picture of Mayor Quimby. :cry:

3 Likes

I flagged it, reason the text was inappropriate

Ooooooo. I think we could take it a step back and ask, what’s a male and female oortian called.

Man and woman are to human then [blank] and [blank] is to Oortian.

1 Like

The hidden deity of the Boundless Universe is called Roy.

Thus His planetary minions are called Viceroys.

7 Likes

iirc we’re not actually the oort, they are like a previous advanced progenitor species? and left behind the tech remnants and suchlike

—Daax

3 Likes

F, thought it was funny but I guess not :man_shrugging:

Also, as for the question, Kings and Queens are a human made thing, so maybe Oortians don’t have those :thinking:

5 Likes

Right, those very “prestigious” tech remnants. :grin:
Must have been one of the only items that didn’t scale well and is dirt cheap. :joy:

3 Likes

Ummmm it’s me. I didn’t really want to say anything but yeah. I’ll set up some baskets for you all to donate Oort and lucents to my greatness. Carry on my children. Don’t forget to praise me before bed each night or I may haunt your dreams. :rofl::rofl::v::eyes:

7 Likes

3 Likes

Ooort is the ultimate purple and I love purple. so it’s meeeee!!!

2 Likes

So no monarchs

Could be an Emperor. I believe Viceroy is the person in charge on behalf of the ruler, but doesn’t necessarily mean king or queen. But then the question is, who is the ruler and @georgegroeg made it clear it’s him.

He is the daddy of all daddies.

2 Likes

@Damagekai probably is - I visited his country. Yes, he lives in a country. Not a base, not a palace :joy:

3 Likes

Yes its me😃

1 Like

Surely the person who has the most levels needs to be crowned supreme overlord/lady and so eligible for a reasonable amount of tax from all those below?

asking for a friend…

5 Likes

Preferably paid in raw materials!

2 Likes

so before the update we’ll have a rebellion :smiley:

3 Likes

RUN EVERYONE RUN! Catfud is after our money.

3 Likes