Illuminati Concrete - Apologies

I just wanted to apologize for slacking on the concrete @ Illuminati Concrete. I have been putting nearly all my time into my concrete storage.

I know there are a few colors missing and over the next week I will be restocking them all. I still have most colors, but the more popular and a few rare colors are currently out.

7 Likes

get your $hit together bro!

just kidding you know i love ya :wink:

2 Likes

As someone who feels very conscious about opening a shop, I hate seeing this as it highlights my worries haha. I also feel for you.

I genuinely don’t want my worries of limited time/effort to prevent me from expanding and providing opportunities in the game (in the form of shops). I also don’t want to burn out and have the game/shop become a burden so I always feel the need to provide disclaimers to the community that real life might interfere at times. Better set proper expectations :joy:.

3 Likes

Well don’t let me setbacks prevent you from opening a shop. I am solo and took on a project that was much larger than I probably should have created. I could take about an hour a day or so and push out some concrete and it wouldn’t take too long, but like anyone I just get on a roll building and just set some personal goals for my build each day that I want to get done.

If I were a bit smarter, I could not be in such a hurry and take a bit of time and fill some concrete.

Games like this take you creating some personal goals … sometimes though those goals are HUGE.

Hello darkness my old friend haha. Don’t we all? :joy:

2 Likes

I definitely spent a lot of coin in your shop. It’s simple and well thought out.

1 Like

I appreciate you!

1 Like

I’ll come collaborate as long as I can take some creative freedoms. I’m sure I’ve got some refined gleams lying around in vaguely the right colors for your storage!

1 Like

I am not going to turn away any help @Rydralain but the overall look and feel is done other than the ceiling/roof that I am putting on.

The challenge for me now is having to grind out plots so I can finish plotting. I’ll be honest I am on a sovereign, and it does get a little lonely and a little frustrating being solo. I do have one friend that is on the sovereign with me who fuels it, and it isn’t going anywhere. The other challenge that I have ran into is inheriting a lot of things from people who have left the game and sorting all that into my color storage is going to be a killer task.

At this point I have put a lot of effort into my color storage and my concrete shop, so I don’t plan on moving anywhere, but if anyone wants to move to a sovereign that isn’t going anywhere you are more than welcome to come build there with whatever creative freedom they need.

1 Like

As a frequent shopper (I didn’t clear anything out recently HONEST)
I can say that your concrete shop is my go to. I check it out first
And you tend to have amounts in other goodies that I can afford

Could you use an assistant in any way? For gathering/basic crafting etc?
Since we all know I pretty much live in game LOL

DM me in discord. We can discuss.

1 Like

Haha, I was just joking about ruining your nice build with copious amounts of gaudy refined gleam :stuck_out_tongue:

Something I do for sorting is to have a beacon in every area of the storage, reclaim the stuff I want to sort, and then set the beacon in the area as the primary beacon to unload there, and then move on to the next area and set the primary beacon to that area. Hopefully those words make sense.

1 Like

I can’t even explain how I considered this, but after inheriting so much it just became rather tedious and I actually thought I’d have my color storage to the point I could dump everything into it by now.

On top of all that, I have had to spend a serious number of coins, well over 15-18 mil on various things I didn’t expect including Oort just to keep my portals going. Most of that coin I was hoping to dedicate to request baskets for the concrete shop so I could buy rock, gravel, sand and opals from others.

Anyways, not looking for sympathy as all this was my own doing, I just want to make sure I keep the concrete flowing to those that need it.

1 Like

The 'crete must flow.

1 Like

If I wasn’t currently distracted by wow, I would be interested in building on the sov nearby you :joy:

1 Like

Hey :slight_smile: im still sitting at my 2 years old exo hoooarded sands. maybe i have colors you want? ill check which color and amount i still have from exos and post a list here :slight_smile: ok logging to game to check my reclaim :slight_smile: can you remind me how i can get to your shop?

1 Like

list of sands i have for sale:

14 000 dark cherry
34 000 black
14 000 dark rose
31 000 light fuchsia
14 000 silk mint
21 000 warm orange
16 000 warm mustard
10 000 pale sepia
10 000 light yellow
38 000 cool red