Illuminati Shop

I took some time to actually create a small shop and filled quite a bit of the shop stands up. I also put a good amount of request baskets out with a good bit of coin in the shop for those selling goods.

You can reach the shop via TNT > Illuminati Concrete > Shop

8 Likes

I appreciate all the business as of late. I am constantly keeping things stocked and keeping the request baskets as full as I can for the time being.

I hope to expand this some soon! I need to create a gleam shop soon.

1 Like

Please add a mail box so I can tell you how awesome your storage is :joy:.

Seriously though, impressive storage and nice prices (talking about that far shop after you cross the storage). After a few trips, I discovered it has a portal next to TNT’s​:man_facepalming::ok_man::rofl:

2 Likes

Haha. Yea I plan to redo that little hub at some point so it’s more obvious there is an actual portal to the shop. My apologies and thank you for the kind words.

I enjoyed going through that storage for real. The sunlight from above, the dark water below, the spaciousness, the sheer amount of effort, the colors, the persistence to find the gleam haha… aaah… you can say I enjoy proper builds.

2 Likes

If only it were done. It will probably be a work in progress for quite some time simply due to the lack of a few of the gleam colors I need. The choice of using gleam, decorative gleam and gleam chests of every color in hindsight might have been a poor choice, but you know I am proud of the choice.

I’ll get all the gleam chests I need one day. I need to go back through my spreadsheet lol.

Regardless, I am buying and selling a lot for what I hope are decent prices. I am trying to keep things stocked and in the end I hope to make the color storage a shop also.

I know the pain xD

1 Like