iLLumiNaughty Footfall Co-op

Thank you for the stall. Excited to be part of this. This can help guilds run their buffs. Should be more designs like this. Get one while they last!

1 Like

Itā€™s filling up! Itā€™s really exciting to see everyone moving in! And I LOvE seeing how people make their stalls! Very cool!

1 Like

Oh gosh Buggiā€¦ lolā€¦ just be happy!

1 Like

I will partake. What is the investment costs?

Free! The plot is pre-built with 7500k+ prestige. The plot has to be 10k to collect FF. You just add to the prestige and set up shop. Thatā€™s it. People leave footfall as they shop and as they check their own beacons.

Align the control to your guild if you are a leader or keep it to yourself! Either way!

Plots are going fast! If anyone wants one let me know! :nerd_face::+1:

1 Like

This still going on?

Thereā€™s two locations and a slide I believe now. I know a couple weeks ago there were some spots in the trior location that opened up. But since I donā€™t run them I canā€™t help you on that. It would be @ginabean that can help you out and tell you the various place she has them set up.

I do have plots available. Iā€™m on for much of the day. :nerd_face::+1:

@ginabean do you have any available plots at the cephonix merika location?

I do! Iā€™m on an exo right now but I can help you with one today. Let me know when youā€™re on and I can switch to my alt. :nerd_face::+1:

Sweet i am currently still stuck at the glorious grind called work. So it will be a bit still and I will shoot you a message when I am around this evening