iLLumiNaughty Footfall Co-op

I am really excited to announce the Grand Opening of the iLLumiNaughty Footfall Co-op!

Located in iLLumiNaugty on Trior. The Footfall Co-op is a new and unique shopping experience! If you would like to be a part of this community co-op, please let me know! I will be releasing plots beginning tomorrow! For more details, please visit and check it out! You can get there via the PURE glass corridor (near the PURE shop), PS Biitula Hub, and of course you can also get there via the US East iLLumiNaughty Portal in Ultima. Oh, and The Witches Brew!

2 Likes

Whats footfall co-op? Sry cannot read that sign over there

3 Likes

Go see it! :nerd_face::+1:

1 Like

Why announce something and not even bother to explain what it is?

5 Likes

Go, or don’t go Buugi… lol. This is my announcement, like it or not. There are obviously signs and info there to see for yourself. If you don’t care to go, that is fine, too. :nerd_face::+1:

2 Likes

Ok. Whatever then.

4 Likes

Sign me up! Can you post your discord here or pm me?
I’m Brucebanner in game we’ve met.
I’m with TNT guild

1 Like

I’ll be on tomorrow! I’m on US West coast time zone.:blush:

I built it with the community in mind! :blush:

I wish I knew what this was.

1 Like

Same, tbh. Would save everyone a great deal of hassle just to tell us what the heck this is instead of expecting us to spend time checking it out ourselves

4 Likes

Built what?

A footfall trap?

2 Likes

Whats the point of the trap if you tell them it’s a trap :wink: Go there… Read that it’s a footfall trap and you know you got fooled.

They can then collect footfall

3 Likes

If I were to hazard a guess, they give a bunch of people a plot or two who then run through each others plots to generate foot fall before collecting their own foot fall from their own beacon. Basically a coin generator, though I imagine it’s going to hit hard diminishing returns pretty fast.

trap

I just realized no one had posted this. . .

4 Likes

Ok… since so many people have issue with my post… it is a Footfall co-op. It is designed to be a way to generate coin for guilds. By getting a plot in the co-op you get a plot with about 7500 prestige. Then in keeping with some easy rules you can get creative and add to your plot to get it to 10k.

People are making their plots into shops. As people run through the shops/plots they leave footfall. It’s like a mall but all the stores are the path rather than the typical mall hallway.

When you go check your footfall, you’re leaving footfall for everyone else… that’s the co-op (co-operation) part… you are gaining footfall coin and giving it at the same time. You can align your beacon toYOUR guild or keep it for yourself. Your members can then support your guild by visiting. Easy way for people to “donate” for guild buffs… and I’m pretty sure there are a lot of guilds who need coin for their buffs…

I personally don’t see why people have to hate on my announcement… but it’s an MMO and there is always that bunch…

Check it out and see if it’s something you’d like to do. If you don’t like it, no worries. It’s filling up quickly. People are already moving in and I have about 1/3 total claimed/reserved. (Opened less than 12 hrs ago)…

The information is all clearly posted on signs in the lobby. Any questions please ask.

This is for the community. I stand to gain zero for the work, other than the few plots I am keeping for my self and my guild. The community can gain as a whole.

5 Likes

Did anyone said they hate it?
I just asked what it is… pretty common question if you ask me.

People just didn’t like that you made the post into a trap too. I like the idea though!

I didn’t. I said it was a unique shopping experience. I posted plenty of info with a pic which shows the info is right there… lol.

To each his own.

I think it’s a great idea. The footfall is nice, but if a good set of diverse shops move it it could be a more efficient way to shop as well. I get lost wondering around the huge malls. We have a small family/friend guild that needed a place for a small shop so it fits us perfect. Thanks ginabean!

2 Likes