Illuminoorti Brotherhood

I think the Illuminoorti™ will find the guys who flagged this account and take care of them.

5 Likes

So, any (conspiring world domination) plans for the Illuminoorti for the near future?

1 Like

These questions and many like them are the reason the brotherhood exists.

More data is required.

The Oort will illuminate the truth.

3 Likes

@Illuminoorti I’ve got your data right here!

Gems aren’t even gems. They are swarms of precognitive nanobots programmed to take the form of gems and inject themselves into organisms to cause status effects and optimize themselves for maximum efficiency. There are six types of nanobots in the wild which have different abilities represent the six types of gems, and focus and rage are nanobots that are already inside our characters, and were put there when our character’s bodies when we were were created. Sometimes a creature will eat the crystals, causing them to become elemental or exotic.

2 Likes

theres also camera’s in the cooked ham…just saying

3 Likes

More data required.

Surrender all technology samples to the Illuminoorti.

The Oort Protect.

1 Like

@Glychi there are probably trace amounts of nanobots there. They got there when the animal ate some nanobot infected grass. Just give them a command.

1 Like

@Illuminoorti YES COMMANDER I OBEY!

How are our characters able to respawn in the sanctum?
That’s because our characters are have microcomputers in our heads that download our brains right before we die. When we die, all of our memories and thoughts are downloaded into the sanctum. The data is then fed into a new microcomputer and the microcomputer is put into a new body that is an exact copy of the old one. This is the point that focus and rage nanobots are put into our character’s bodies.

How are mere crystals (oort stones and oort shards) able to produce enough energy to bend space time and create warps and portals?
Oort Shards contain very special atoms. Very special atoms are made of a fusion of tachyons and subatomic particles that form an atom that can move at the speeds of tachyons (beyond light speed) and can transfer their energy via radiation onto the inner surface of the crystals. The energy created is so immense that each crystal contains its own small portal where it can dump excess energy into space. Luckily, crystals have very heat resilient interior which has a gravitational particle barrier arranged into a complete lattice so that the shards don’t burn through planets or explode. The gravitational particle barrier also creates black holes because of the immense gravity that it creates. Basically, every star in the sky is actually a very big explosion.
Ok that was one of the craziest, most unrealistic ideas that I’ve ever had.
Another more realistic idea that I have for oort crystals is that they use zero-point energy, which is the minimum amount of energy a quantum mechanical physical system may have. That goes well with Havok40k’s post. Either way, I think they have some form of self replicating nanotechnology that allows them to form new crystals. Also some stupid roadrunners, cuttletrunks, and spitters ate the oort stones, and inside the animal’s digestive system there are a lot more useful organic elements and compounds like carbon (assuming that the lifeforms in Boundless are carbon-based) so that the oort stones can use the organic elements and compounds to multiply. It’s not totally out of the question that oort stones and animals have some sort of symbiotic relationship. As to why the animals would eat oort stones, well they’re just dumb.
Havok40k’s post:

4 Likes

I was with you for all the special gravitational particle-tachyon lattice stuff, but you lost me here. That’s just …inconceivable.

:star2:

3 Likes

I actually lost myself there too. I think the zero point energy idea is more realistic (because it sort of exists).

3 Likes

Developers can we please just put “these people” on their own planet quickly!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I love the detail that’s going on here :joy:

1 Like

I actually did a little research on the topic before posting, haha! I had to make sure it was at least hypothetically feasible! But I mostly borrowed from Stargate sg-1 pseudoscience!

4 Likes