I'm back, with questions!

Thank you for the feedback. Being a forger is a hard job. It is also really common to have some new forgers joining the mall and some others leaving. It is a very dynamic site, always active. If you have any comment, please let me know.

3 Likes

Iā€™ll make sure to fix up my new spot there, to make it suitable. :wink:

Thank you for making a spot like that, by the way. Itā€™s always hard to find the best priced forged tools.

1 Like

While I was shopping last, I just went ahead comparing against the current slingbow I had left, which has +dmg, +range, and +dura. I decided damage and durability were the most important I liked about it, but finding +durability slings anywhere was HARD. I found a set of them one place but they had weaker damage bonus than my current, so I passed. That was not at forgerā€™s avenue though, I want to iterate lol.

I settled for a few at the brown mall that had a better dmg than mine, plus added projectile speed and - weight, but no dura. I also went back to find some of those discounted rift slingbows mentioned, because REALLY low price lol. Iā€™ve used multi-shot before and while itā€™s really fun and super useful for those cuttletrunks, I decided it was not a necessity.

In the end I would say I value speed and damage overall. There might have been some like that at the Avenue, but at the time I was still looking for +durability. Realized that might be hard to forge or just not economical.

1 Like

I love that word dynamic, yes everything is always changing :slight_smile: No comments atm. Iā€™ll be coming to you all first from now on, despite my not choosing you first. Was partly why I moved next to your portal. Always good to know forgers when you donā€™t want to do it yourself lol.

Also Caldera was on my other side, but Quan might be taking a break as all his portals but one I could find are closed now. Iā€™m not sure if anyone knows him as we only spoke a few times randomly. He was very nice. Liked his architecture, very modern but interesting.

Well Iā€™ll try my hand at forging a damage and durability one and see what I come up with. :+1:

1 Like