I'm back, with questions!

Hi! Just came back to the game after a long time away, pretty much just popping in to fuel beacons. Some things have moved around, changed, closed down so, I was wondering where a good place to find forged slingbows is? In my short time back I got swept up in a Brown hunt which was so awesome I came back the next day, unfortunately now I need to buy more slings lol. I prefer topaz, or balanced gem slings with at least dura and dmg.

Also on a side note, just browsing around here on the forums I’m seeing a lot of posts like “are you leaving?” “why are you staying?”. Is the game ending soon, or is it just the same doomsaying as before? The tone feels different and I tended to see these types of things only on the steam forums, not here. Part of the reason I ask is because I was thinking of going GC while I’m playing again.

Thanks for taking the time to read and reply!

5 Likes

I would go to ezpz for sling bows! They got lots! Well stocked store.

4 Likes

I tend to put these topics on mute now. Some doomsday sayers, some say game is good and not going leaving. I for one and happy with the game and always have something to do when I am able to play. People come and go from everything. Lose one player gain one or two more.

Forged slings I believe EZPZ has good ones. That’s where I’ve been going lately.

6 Likes

Thanks! I checked them out, though maybe I’ve caught them at an off time, I’m only find unforged bows atm. They have a lot, they just don’t have forge effects.

I do adore this game too, its my quiet escape from the more frenetic games and IRL places and even though I have to take a break sometimes I would be sad if it shut down. I wanted to make sure that wasn’t a definite case scenario right now. I had also seen something about a major update so I also thought it would be odd for the devs to work on one if they knew it will shut down lol.

Thanks for hearing me out :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have some rift and umbris ones for sale on arie, ghandys temple. 9k ish I think, various stats I just dumped em in a stand to get shut of them.

Theres is a few other bow sellers on arie too

1 Like

Wow thats a low price! I’ll try and find it later, going out now.

Firstly, thanks for coming to the Brown Hunt!

If you go to Brown Town, there is a thriving mall there. There are plenty of good forgers in the mall. For price and quality I suggest Gilbenthum just run straight down. He also has a bargain bin where he prices sling bows that are still decent RIDICULOUSLY low.

If you’re struggling to find something, message me and I’ll sort you out!

4 Likes

Omg, of course I should have checked there first lol. I had noticed the mall, but didn’t think to look while I was there. I’ll check that out now :smiley: I was out getting my last jab, but I’ll probably be on the hunt tomorrow if I’m not feeling too under the weather.

2 Likes

Nah. The updates have slowed down, true, but this happens every time there’s a big update in testing… people get impatient, complain on the forums (not saying it’s without reason), then - almost like clockwork - a few well known players will quit for any number of reasons.
That combined with the doomsaying always makes things feel much more tenuous.
Tl;dr: it’s just part of the cycle of impatience here on the forums I think.

5 Likes

The main difference is that this is the longest gap between updates, immediately following the previous longest gap. So unless the next update is somehow even bigger, it’ll probably be a quick one and there will be less complaints and loss of players.

I think we have some sweet little content updates in store after this next release.

4 Likes

I think so too. The last few updates have felt like they’re reinforcing the foundation of the game and hopefully once that’s done we’ll get some fun stuff to kill.

2 Likes

Ah, I see well I’m not concerned about how long updates will take, I know others might and that’s cool too. I think I saw something about swords and shields but I honestly haven’t looked too deep into the game news yet. I pretty much enjoy the game as it is already and anything more is just icing to me :slightly_smiling_face: I’m just glad to know that it was only speculation and not anything definite, like they announced it somewhere. I was quite used to all the comments about game sustainability and all that, just didn’t used to see it a lot on the official forums.

What I’m waiting for hasn’t been announced yet, armor and clothing. I think I’d go nuts if they announced that lol.

3 Likes

The next update so far has listed a few things in it that changes a few things in the game. You will have more than 300+ skill points to a skill page and so far a few more skills for the sword and shield that is suppose to be coming with it. You you would also be able to have your own universe too.

2 Likes

I’ll be running the hunt tomorrow if Boundless decides to behave itself

4 Likes

Hi!

You can find a lot of forged slingbows and other tools at The Forgers Avenue. It is a mini-mall exclusive for forgers. This site is accesible through TNT MEGAHUB, DK mall, Gyosha mall, PS Biitula, The Fantasy Tree, Marché Rivebois, Trystan, Pancakes place, The Future, Blue moon, Fry village and GTG Network.

You are welcome to visit the different stores. There are also T7 exo hunts for the most passionate and adventurous hunters.

5 Likes

I’ve been trying to buy my stuff their to support forgers I am planning on building there eventually

4 Likes

You’ll be always welcome to The Forgers Avenue! And if you need anything, please let me know.

3 Likes

It’s one of my plans that will be where I mainly sell forging stuff but also I’ll sell some tools in the future mall

3 Likes

Thx for being there! I actually moved in next to your location at PS Biitula. I run a small general store Kyorulian Wares, I’m mainly selling stuff from hunts and lower level food/brew atm.

I did check out your place as well, and while I did find it a great collection of shops, I was having trouble finding slings I liked at that moment. Don’t take that as a criticism though! People may be restocking and such. I love it. I used to go to the Forger’s section of Showcase before I took my last break from the game, so I appreciate anyone forming a forger’s mall. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Well now that I know about you and where you’re at, I’ll have to come take a look. If you need help, just ask. Btw, since you like topaz slingbows, is there any properties you’re looking for in particular? extra damage, range, multishot, etc.?

1 Like