Im just Happy :D

So i just saw a patch and logged back in just to turn arround and see amythysts on a mountainside and i was like “YATZY” and grappled right to the wall and took them. It weren’t much and as i tried to grapple back over the little lava river i went totally derp and fell inside. My amethyst Hammer got damaged a bit… but the portal placed me inside a cave that was underneath the ground and behind a lavafall which led up to the river and this cave is full of amethysts.

I mean nothing too special i just ran over some surface amethysts while crossing those huge igneous rock plains. Why is nobody telling people that you can actualy find amethysts on the surface on Munteen xD? But seriously there are just too much amethysts.

Oh but i love these new cave sounds, the echo when you mine inside caves, its nice :smiley:

8 Likes

haha - you can pretty much dig anywhere around and find it !

btw - your fall made me think about all those times I accidentally fell into a hole I didnt see (or I did but I mishandled my grapple or movement) and right after going through all the d*** it and such I found that the accident put me in front of amethyst or hard coal (a few days ago I was running from too many cuttletrunks and I fell into a cave and as I equipped my torch I found myself facing a seam of gold haha)

6 Likes

haha, I’m sure I’ve mentioned it in Discord that amethysts are just lying round on the surface at Munteen.

Munteen is a really great planet, plenty of creatures, gems, nice gleam - it’s interesting to look at and explore the mini ruins (and steak the gleam lanterns!) The planet is really well put together in the editor from what I’ve seen. I also love Nasharil & Elopor & Epsilo with Vulpto on the explore list.

The exception is the awful Septerfon - it’s a boring world which looks mostly the same, full of up a mountain down a mountain, break your fingers spamming space bar jumps to get anywhere and the caves I’ve been in look like something went wrong with the world editor, huge chunks of earth missing, waterfalls that don’t look natural.

2 Likes

Noo, i love Septerfon, its a beautiful world.

I like the gleam stacks there :heart_eyes:

1 Like

As far as I can see Septerfon has 2 little gleam trees and nothing else. Elopor is the nice place with HUGE 3K gleam seams, they might not look as pretty as a gleam tree but they do the job haha.

The colors on Septerfon is fantastic, and the hanging mountain looks like pre-made modernistic buildings.
Its peaceful and harmonic forests is made for a pick-nick with something good to drink. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I don’t know, i just like worlds where i lag less and not die from rubber banding into lava and other stuff. So epsilo, solum and vulpto. Lately lagging a lot though