I'm Looking For a Good Planet For Mega Build

Any Got any thoughts on Locations To Put a Massive :dolphin: been wanting to build one for a awhile now so the Trailer exists in the Universe and not just Cookie Kingdom measurements is roughly 6x20wide 16 plots Tall in a body of water of course :laughing:

2 Likes

I’ve not run around Lutrion for awhile. Last time I checked there wasn’t a whole lot of people building there. But I could be wrong. Its worth a look. As long as no one has built there yet. Was a decent flatish spot not far from my base. And there is a lake close by

1 Like

Might be a lake on Alder. Not sure there’s anywhere with 16plots deep of water though
But if you dig down from the top of the lake. Should work. Check near the big bridge in Sasquatchville. (To the left when you get out of the TNT portal)

1 Like

Its gonna be 2 plots above water lvl so I can flucate the water

2 Likes

The area with the body of water on Lutrion is east from my portal hub. Not too far from where Dub-T use to be

1 Like

Trior has a few big lakes worth checking out.

1 Like

There is…or was already one of these on gellis. The old ps hub in the middle of the city wasn’t far away and had a portal to it. The thing was dozens of plots high. Suspect its long gone though

2 Likes

Used to be one on Circapous I too… heck, even Therka… ya know; a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.

I think it’s gonna happen again.

2 Likes

It’s probably same as the one in Therka I’m going off the Boundless Trailer like I did the star building thingy

2 Likes

Ive seen a lake on nearly every planet …

2 Likes

Yup I think it may have been the very same. :dolphin:

No shame at all in preserving/ replicating anything seen before. Period.

1 Like

There’s a bunch near the treehouse contest on Kada

East of TNT kada

1 Like

I’m building on grovTEH

1 Like

boori has plenty of spacious lakes available

1 Like

Finata has lakes. We could use a tourist attraction here. :cry:

2 Likes