I'm looking for forged tools

Hi. I’m looking for forged tools. Since I can’t do this myself, even if I follow the guide here from the forum. Then it works in the forging simulator, but absolutely not in the game. I’ve invested a good 1.5 million coins over the last few days and nothing worked, not even a regeneration bomb. In my opinion it is a pure game of chance and I don’t feel like it.

I need every day:

9 times T6 AoE hammer with maximum durability
9 times T5 AoE hammer with maximum durability
9 times T4 AoE hammer with maximum durability
9 times T1 AoE hammer with 9m auto loot
9 times T1 AoE shovel with 9m auto loot
9 times T5 AoE axe with maximum durability
9 times T1 AoE axe with 9m autoloot

Should you have this cheaply every day in your shops, please post it here. With names, prices and directions.

Thank you

1 Like

Ezpz has a good amount of forged tools along with Rivertown. If you need directions I can give you some

You can find some forgers at The forgers Avenue. Maybe you can PM them and make a deal :wink:

@Kokuma has a shop in Brown Town Small Mall with some really good forged tools :slight_smile:

2 Likes

lets talk about this for a moment shall we? the game should be enjoyable for everyone
this includes forging when he or she wants to, and should not be as hard
you are not playing a game and then not being able to achieve something right?
so i say try again @Balkinus or get yourself a forge teacher to help you with your achievement.

‘‘Since I can’t do this myself’’

you should be!

4 Likes

Thanks for the help offer. But, that forging here is, in my opinion, a pure game of luck and you can’t explain gambling and you can’t win, I have to thank you, there are fortunately some players who seem to like it and sell the tools, even if you sometimes have to walk around for a few hours.

No other shops or shops at all that can deliver this amount?

You go through this many tools each and every day?

I can put out a load of these in my store from time to time but I just don’t play enough lately to ever supply that number every day.

Are you prepared to compromise on the “maximum durability” option though? I ask because I can do tools with anywhere from 1200-1600 extra durability for around half the cost of a maxed tool. The method required to max a tool requires far more expensive components and is 100x times more RNG frustrating than the “budget/low frustration” method that I prefer to use for these types of tools.

2 Likes

Yes, I need the maximum durability. Sorry

No problem. I most definitely don’t have the time for that then sorry.

1 Like

Highly unlikely you’ll find anyone to fill this daily. That’s a crazy amount of tools to blow through in a day and you’re asking for absolute max dura on t6/t5 that’s not cheap to do by any means and is crazy rng with how you have to forge to target that. But nonetheless best of luck running to the different shops

4 Likes

OK. Well, I don’t just need a forger to go to and get my daily needs for tools. At the moment I run around 2-3 hours a day anyway to sell my farmed products at the best possible conditions, even though my shop always has the cheapest prices according to Boundlexx. And when I have sold everything I continue looking for the best tools for 2-3 hours and I want to minimize this step. Because I know shops that are best used to fill up their shops every day or from me once or twice a week so that I can go to them first to save time, because time is money.

Trying to seek only tools forged with +2000 durability is, in my opinion, probably not the best use of your time.

With the forging method used for achieving +2000 durability at a reasonable price there is no guarantee that even after you’ve got past the initial RNG hurdle of acquiring the 3 boons you are targeting (AOE, damage and durability) you will achieve perfection. End results will vary between 1600 - 2000 extra durability based on how lucky the forger was during the process.

A diamond hammer has 2000 base durability so if a forger is offering to sell you a T6 aoe hammer with no extra durability for 2000 coins, a hammer with 1000 increased durability for 3000 coins or a hammer with 2000 extra durability for 4000 coins then you are still paying 1 coin per point of hammer durability. So why seek 1 perfect hammer when you can buy 2 sub optimal hammers for the same price?

2 Likes

Where I could find your shop? then I´ll try it.

My shop is very well hidden away in the middle of nowhere I’m afraid. I shut down all the direct portals to it some time ago.

So here are some directions if you’d like to take a look…

Take the TNT portal to the planet Lutrion. Underneath the portal exit there is a cave (my miniature portal hub) and inside this cave you’ll find a portal labeled “Dub-T Forge Store”

I do not hold a lot of stock of durability tools but if you do decide that what I have suits you I can happily forge a bunch of them as I have time.

On a side note and some food for thought…

This has always been my philosophy while playing this game… so as a result I never ever use durability tools. I only ever use speed tools that reach the action speed cap.

2 Likes

This right here. I use starberry pie too so I don’t have to stop for energy. And generally I can get speedy diamond for a great price.

2 Likes

@wakeNbake pointed out good points there. ‘Max dura’ tools are really not worth it mostly. Usually it involves much more costly forging methods for a slight increase in durability. Much cheaper to just buy two tools with slightly less dura instead of one max dura.

While I do have max dura T4 titaniums and T5 diamond tools (with my forging method allowing max dura or max speed easily/cheaply achievable) I’ll be honest with you, forging is a major pain even with experience and knowledge. One of the biggest reasons why I don’t advertise my shop, less sales means less forging required to restock the shop stands. Not to mention I haven’t been on much lately either. Mostly just waiting for the update, refilling portal fuel and shop stands every now and then. I might have been able to fill in your order for T1-T5 tools (just giving you T4 titaniums for T1, they pretty much price the same anyway) if this was back when I played much more, but now I prob can’t even keep up with the forge ingredient requirements since I don’t hunt like I used to.

Another thing is, if you actually go through that much tools in one day and sell everything like you say, you prob will be making millions of coins, which at that point I’d recommend speed tools over dura tools. Just go with starberry pies and you’ll be mining the same amount or much more in less amount of time. I agree that time is money, and speed tools fit that much better than dura tools. Sure, you’ll burn through tools faster, but the increased yield with how (relatively) cheap forged goods are nowdays, you’ll make more coins in the same time.

3 Likes

I tend to forge AoE tools with max or near max damage and some extra speed if I can manage. Then have the durability epic, persisting pies, and speed brews for harvest.

3 Likes

Are there any Forger here for?

9 times T1 AoE hammer with 9m auto loot
9 times T1 AoE shovel with 9m auto loot
9 times T5 & 6 AoE axe with maximum durability, is okay with less if the price is right
9 times T1 AoE axe with 9m autoloot

You don’t need auto loot on a tool if you have a loot stick. you can replace it with a more useful boon.

3 Likes