Im making a world

i currently made 7 biomes none of them are decorated for now so i will just post height map images imma do some progres thingi like most people does when they create worlds. ps it is fun to post lol.

im planning on making this to something really snowy

this is called shatterered lands but i might do something wiht leaves in this one

i might remove this one or il tweak it i dont think you can live on it yet

the pillar mountians i love the look of thees think you can make some really awesome stuff there

i made some islands for people who like islands

most world have some tall mountians and this is mine i might tweak it

my atempt on some hilly plains

the plateau biome still in progress

the maze biome this is just for fun but i like mazes so why not and it is still in progress

tell me what you think if you dont like say if you like say

12 Likes

They all look a bit sharp on the edges. Maybe smooth them somehow (unless that’s what you intended)

Also the pillar mountains look like the playing field for a tabletop RPG xD

1 Like

hehe lol well i will do upgrades on all for sure but i really like the look of dat pillar mountians

they look sharp cas i soomed out long they are actuly kinda smooth plus there is still no slopes

How are you gonna fit these all in one world without the world being a complete mess? I think you might need to remove some of them

I never made a world before so this will be my little test

7 is really not much.

I like the pillar mountains :smiley:. Would be very cool to see what I could build there

4 Likes

yes, those are quite nice ^^ … Love this hexagonal pattern … may be I bring my Battletech Miniatures with me into game ;D

4 Likes

I was thinking a hexagonal mage tower :smile:

1 Like

I actually love the sharp geometric edges. It’s unique looking, and alien, which is what oort needs.

2 Likes

I love the hexagonal mountains and also the gentle hills of the last one :slight_smile:

1 Like

True. The worlds right now look too “natural” for what we should be going for :smirk:

Im glad you guys like it today i try to make cave systems to all of them but after school

Have you tried connecting the game to these worlds?

It’s not until you see the world in game, and start trying to explore them that you get a really good feeling for scale.

8 Likes

I Done it wiht 2 of em will do more as soon as possible

That was the biggest surprise to me when building Kovah. Terrain that looks good in the world builder is typically way too steep/large in game. And every time I toned down a height map, it was invariably not enough

2 Likes

the power of a perlin noice cave lol

1 Like

That is not going to make very nice caves though

Way too large.

Yep i just wanted too show some pictures if the progress

2 Likes