Im thinking About making a Christmas Build Also Streaming my process Anyone willing to help?

I would like to make A Christmas Build Because I Love Christmas. I have a base Already Also planning to make A Candy Cane lands, Pathways, 2 Big Christmas Trees, Gingerbread house, Other stuff Looking for Suggestions.
Supplies I need Currently I will update later With what I need I am still trying out colors of different blocks.
Pathways I need Deep Red Sand, Cold Berry Sand currently with Cold berry Sand i have to make them from gravel Cold Berry with combustion particles would be nice if there’s a cold berry sand farm to harvest them.
Candy Canes lands I am in need of Dark green silty Soil, Any Red plants Also any White or close to white grass seeds and plants.
if you know where i can find these or you have them or would like to donate Please Comment or Message me.

9 Likes

What a nice project!!! I have a stack of particles to hand over to get you started :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I collected a pile of deep red sand recently. When you have a basket somewhere I can drop you some later :slight_smile:

3 Likes

What numbers do you need - how big is the project?

I have 380ish cold berry sand I could give you (every little helps I suppose). Also 500+ cold berry gravel I could give you together with combustion particles needed to turn it to sand (just counted - that will make 7 masses, so additional 700 sand - in the end that’s a gift of a bit above 1000 sand so).

Will look into plants and grass later.

3 Likes

I offer motivation for now.

YOU CAN DO IT

5 Likes

Let me know when you have baskets out and I will raid my hoards.

c787515808dfb8ee42f4399bf8470e4d

6 Likes

Always happy to help. Look forward to seeing what you build.
Request baskets are good people can drop supplies off to help

4 Likes