** IMPORTANT ** Portal Seekers Shopping Hub Changes

And which hubs will be shopping hubs? Or are normal hubs the new shopping hubs?

So to which hub do I need to move my Lamblis portal?

It’s worded in a confusing way

Revoking Xa Frant, Imdaari, Gyosha Ophin and Glovaithosa their Shopping hub function.

The rest stay the same.

So if you have a shop portal on these hubs, you may want to open one on Biitula, Lamblis, Grovidias Te or Boori instead.

Hope it’s clearer

2 Likes

Yes that is indeed clearer!

Can I get a better spot on Lamblis, it’s lonely in the upper ring?

If there is unused portal on the first floor, sure!

I will check tomorrow, am in bed already, and thanks

1 Like

So Biitula is remaining open for the shopping hub good i dont want to have to move my shop portal

2 Likes

Hey Everyone!

We are refreshing some of our older hubs! We have some hubs which were built when the universe was just coming online! Time to give them some TLC. So far we have updated Tana VII and Finata → Pictured below.

Tana VII -

Finata -

Feel free to stop by and check out the hubs :slight_smile:

14 Likes

If there is a hub that you are connected to that you would like refreshed ! Please let us know :slight_smile:

4 Likes

These look great! I like when things get a fresh coat of paint, so to speak.
What criteria do you use when selecting a site for relocating your hubs? Just curious, because on Trior, our PS hub is unfortunately now located next to mostly remnants of decayed beacons and is essentially a dead zone.

1 Like

Tana is in the same location and just rebuilt
Finata is in a new location

We only move hubs as a last resort. The Finata hub player no longer plays so we cannot get plots added/changed or updates made on the hub.

That is the only time we move a hub, when the situation has no other outcome. We don’t mind if a hub is out on its own. Gives new player a chance to build around it if they choose.

3 Likes

Looks really good!

1 Like

So Pretty (^-^) :heart:

1 Like

Biitula…you should move it to the Central District of Axon! :wink:

1 Like