In game trophies

This :100::heavy_check_mark:

1 Like

Maybe once you’ve reached a feat & earned the trophy, you also unlock the recipe to make it?

3 Likes

Recipes fine but should also be a restriction on it to like if you don’t have that feat you can’t pick it up or buy it.

2 Likes

Yes, it should be a special thing for the person that earned it.

4 Likes

Sounds good to me. Gives people a reason to even look at the feats and try and complete them. I don’t bother looking any them cause they have very little importance to me. I am sure a lot of other people feel the same way.

2 Likes

Lol I’ve almost completed most of the build feats. Better get started on the rest.:wink:

Omggg I need these :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

2 Likes

I think there are quite a few people been asking for something along these lines (I know I have been!).

Should be separate from feats and objectives though.

But absolutely should be something like this in game.

2 Likes

To sum it all up:

Complete a feats in order to unlock Trophy’s.
Can only be crafted and picked up by those who have the feat done.
And there should be some that does not req feats but still another way to unlock

This is something I would love to see more of :smiley: then we would have something to show off

1 Like

I know the devs are working alot and doing there best and I support them all the way
also see

they do have plans for more props

1 Like

The decorative totem poles concept were pretty much this.

They were supposed to be a visual representation of your progress as a player. When you hit various achievements / feats you’d be able to craft a totem piece. Each creature came in 3 parts: head, body, appendage (wing / arm / tail). You could then stack the into any formation you wanted.

12 Likes

Holy smokes, those are awesome

2 Likes

Oh yeah, want! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Maybe one day, haha?

1 Like

@majorvex Love this idea. Yes please!!!

3 Likes

That’s really not a good idea! … I’m sorry! … It’s an ABSOLUTELY AWESOME idea! Create a trophy room - how cool is that? Nice to be rewarded with small decorations for certain achievements - I would become a Trophy Hunter :smile:

Akuji

6 Likes

But now they are …

??

1 Like

So are we there yet?

This stuff would be excellent to unlock via dungeons, challenges, etc! You could have a different set of trophy fragments from different types of activity, for example:

Meteor Hunt Challenge Trophy - Cuttletrunk parts
Explorer Challenge Trophy - Wildstock parts
Mining Challenge Trophy - Spitter Parts
Dungeon Challenge Trophy - Hopper Parts

etc etc

Swords, Lances, and Pantses!

2 Likes

You could unlock the trophy base with a fairly tough but achieveable starting point, and subsequent parts of the totem that eventually unlocks the full build in further progression points that are very difficult.

Hopefully not just “explore 100000 worlds” or “kill 100000000000 meteor monsters” - it’d be nice if there was a bit more to it than just an endless grind, but you take what you can get I suppose :man_shrugging:

Swords, Lances, and Pantses!

1 Like

I support this idea.

Rail guns, turrets and ships.