Incentivize Building On Higher Tier Planets

One thing That would have to happen if this were implemented is that reaching Hamlet, Village, city, Great city etcetera would have to be adjusted as well. Otherwise you will have people run to a high tier just to achieve the accomplishments. Which everyone else has had to work hard for. So to make it fair to those that earned those achievements by putting in the time and effort.

1 Like

I think I rather them add more to it great city - mega city - Super city - landmark

2 Likes

Those would be fun but if you are getting bonus prestige it would take a new player way less time to reach those achievements once they can access a higher tier planet. It donā€™t take long to reach a tier 3 or 4. If they get a multiplier of say even .3 or .4 they get there way faster then you did. Just saying it is nice to think of a bonus for building on higher tier planets but the other rewards like achievements should be adjusted as well.

2 Likes

i just realised if i plot the top level over wherever iā€™m trying to build, that would stop the critters while i get a fence upā€¦ you know, like my neighborā€™s place

5 Likes

i get Adrenal Glands passively. As a Brewer that is an incredible asset. I love T1 planets for so many reasons. They are beautiful and easy to build on. I think T4 is the best planet level to live onā€¦ itā€™s cheaper to travel and rich in resources. I get Oort passively as wellā€¦ not just from the meteors, but the roadrunners. As a mostly solo player these days, passive Oort is pretty nice. You might need less damage on your hammer to get rock, but on a T4+ you get a lot more with no extra effort. My base will always be on a T4.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve been in the game for 4 1/2 years. Iā€™ve never been bothered by people building next to me, especially new players.
Only people I ever had problems with were the prestige queens who were obsessed with building the highest prestige builds.

2 Likes

Cool ideas! They need to be included in the list of wishes when the GREAT transfer is over :smile:

2 Likes

Dont forget the gleam towers spamming lol
Seems its still a thing, i really dislike refined gleam from when we had back in the old days also the gleam spamming towers. However you can see quality over quantity :relieved:

3 Likes

Itā€™s a sooo strange feeling when itā€™s written by you :crazy_face: :thinking:
By the way, I recently returned to the game and built a cute box in a secluded place :smile:

3 Likes