Increasing value of the Gleam Club

I would love if Gleam Club would offer periodic cubit injections regardless if you are leveling up or not. Something like 100 cubits/week, nothing too game breaking. You can already buy cubits, but having this as part of gleam club would increase value of it meaning more people would actually subscribe.

Really ?
Leveling up is very easy so getting more cubits should not ever be an issue.

2 Likes

A lot of online game memberships provide this benefit in various forms. ESO gives you free crowns to spend with its membership on a monthly basis for example. I’d be in support of this idea and I’ll add my own:

Introduce reduced crafting times for gleam club customers.

In order to support additional benefits for gleam club, I’d totally be willing to pay a little more btw.

Gleamclub to me is a waste of money - only because im lazy and time poor do I used it for beacons. Everything else it offers currently has no value or attraction to me unfortunately.

Make portal fuel free for gleamclub members and you got me for life @monty1

1 Like

I’d be happy even if it was just 1x2 portals.

1 Like

I know right haha. But all portals to TNT ect Should be free so people don’t feel disconnected from the open universe.

I personally think this is pointless, There are much better ways to add value to gleam club if it needs value, For me the only reason I have Gleam club is as insurance against my beacons expiring in the event I have a major medical problem, everything else Gleam club offers is pointless for me personally.

I personally find Cubits to be worthless at the stage I am at. It is way too easy to farm Cubits via in game means.

The problem is the fact that ESO Crowns are quite more valuable then Cubits, it has been a year or two since I played ESO, but If I recall correctly you can not farm Crowns via in game means in ESO, which gives the ESO Plus membership, that replaced the old required monthly fee, a very good value.

What needs to happen, if this idea is to add any value at all to Gleam club, is for there to be a new premium currency that can’t be farmed like how Cubits can be farmed, and add that to the gleam club.

1 Like

I only have gleamclub so I can hand out :cookie: s & :heart: s and me think my timer was at 542 Weeks last time I looked at it so I never have to see me city go Poof! But it be Awesome if GC had more benefits :laughing: