Incredible Forge | Budget šŸ’° 3x3 T1 - T7 Tools (Now with Liquid Collectors & Chisels!)

Just found and love your store!

1 Like

The additions just keep coming! This time itā€™s the Auto Door

Auto Door
1500c | 120+ Dura (Titanium)

2 Likes

Pretty sure you need gem chisels to chisel gems or lucent. At least I had that issue before.

Yup Stone/Metal/Alloy works up to Gold, funny how Titanium canā€™t chisel itself.

Gem chisels are now in stock as well :slight_smile:

Can you make precise stone chisels?

Donā€™t think so. But it doesnā€™t matter for the utility chisels, right? Lattice/undo/transform canā€™t be precise?

Thatā€™s like asking if you can make precise iron chisels or precise copper chisels, etcā€¦

So can a stone lattice or undo affect a gem block? If so Iā€™m wasting money on gem chisels. Though Iā€™d have to give up an inventory slot to have stone (this is why I switched from titanium tools to gem for single target - to save precious inv space)

No, for those I sell the topaz chisels.

Looked for the mail box to tell you the shop and the prices are awesome!

I spy with my eyes someone named @RedY3 :joy::stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Loving this shop btw, cought about 5 hammers for these recent exos :ok_hand:

Thank you! The plots are owned by a guildie so no mailbox. The PM system sucks so Iā€™d probably have missed it anyway :smiley:

@Ovis Thanks, more coin to buy more stock with :3

Bobsss long time! xD @Ratchel

Aaah I see. All good :smiley: @Mayumichi

1 Like

Back from my vacation, forges cooking at full speed, wonā€™t be long now (8h) till a sizeable restock. Current sustainable production capacity is about 500 tools per day in one batch, but Iā€™m eating in to buffers a bit to make up for the week of downtime so bursting at 1000 tools per day atm. Hope thatā€™ll be enough :smiley:

5 Likes

Restocked all high tiers (brews still cooking) and most of lows too ^^

3 Likes