INCREDIBLE:FORGE now open

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
Looks great

1 Like

Funny you say that… cause personally i didnt think it looked INCREDIBLE enough, so have just remodeled again.

Store is now 3 times the size, and split conveniently over 3 INCREDIBLE tiers so you can find what you need much eaiser.

The INCREDIBLE team of INCREDIBLE forgers will soon also be stocking a wide range of bombs, chisels, spanners and totems… in addition of course to the most INCREDIBLE quirk and defect free end game tools and weapons available.

And yes, as you can see we also have lower tier items too if youre just after something to help with t1 planet harvesting.

INCREDIBLE:FORGE… when ‘good enough’ isnt good enough.

1 Like

What i see forge shops lagging is titanium forged gear. I usually farm mud or ash in t1 or t2 and that where affordable tita forged gear comes in handy.

If you wanna get regular shop customers other than t6 oneshotter buyers i would recommmend you to make test for tita stuff. You will be surpriced

I understand ash on a t1 or t2 but why mud? You get waxy and exotic yams from doing it on a t6. If you don’t use them they are easily sold to request baskets. Makes you money while getting what you need

1 Like

There is lower tier silver/titanium items… and much more coming. Have a look, and you might just be one of the regular customers too. You will be suprised.

Our items are catergorised by T1-3, T4&5, and T6.

1 Like

Thank you. Deffo gonna check out

1 Like

Whoops, sorry, will delete!

I dislike it when people do that, not sure why I did it now, not enough caffeine and too enthusiastic I suppose!

1 Like

Stocks a bit low, expansion has spread everything out a lot, but will have a good selection soon.

Ill do titanium next just for you!

Cool. I shovels and axes i usually buy as tita. 3x3 ofc.

Easy done!

Have been making some pretty cool t1 silver tools too that ive been enjoying using. 0 energy use loot magnet axes etc. Silver is good for the speed/energy on the low tiers.

Might try those . 0 energy sounds bueno

Haha… all good, you do have good deals buugi would want to know about, but as my main competition i need at least one thread without you undercutting me!

1 Like

Ill get some done for ya tonight. Give it about 3 hours and ill have some up.

My coin vault is rdy

1 Like

What time zone you in? I mean tonight and within 3 hours?

Anyway, I almost, almost for fun just wanted to quote you and bold a certain part :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Australia. 8:45pm here.

Haha… you can quote me all you like. Im a big fan of your work. A lot of forging going on these days, but not a lot of quality anymore, and its great to see.

As i said… 2nd most INCREDIBLE forges around. :wink:

1 Like

I always loved silver tools, then again I’m a speed freak, lol, I tried to sell them but somehow titanium seems more attractive to people, not sure why that is…

Yeah i dunno why silver hasnt picked up since it was buffed. I use em over titanum when working on my base. Faster, and the damage is plenty to 1 shot t1-3s.

People seem to like the slow swing durability stuff since you get “2 for the price of 1” my thing is time is money lol.

2 Likes

With a fast brew they are so fast the animations can’t even keep up on a T1!
And you hit the mantle before you know it :joy:

1 Like