Indication of where beacons/plots have been used

Would it be possible to include a screen showing beacon/plot usage in a more detailed manner…

I have a few beacons and plot allocations scattered around on different planets, but I would like to be able to see a summary of which planets they are on and how many plots have been used per planet. I think this will assist players in keeping track of where their allocations have been used.

Edit: [quote=“AnnieGYG, post:2, topic:6607”]
I just found out the painful way that it can place your plots underground without realising
[/quote]

After seeing this, I’d say it would also be useful to be able to see information on the beacon control, to show how many plots (and other beacon controls) are linked to that beacon.

8 Likes

This would be great for plot management for sure!

(I just found out the painful way that it can place your plots underground without realising and you can’t get them up without removing the ground level plot first - so I ripped up my entire base which was 140 plots - but I “found” an extra 50 plots hidden underground I didn’t even know I’d placed.)

3 Likes

I placed some plots underneath me a couple of times when clicking the wrong button, dont even want to know how many I can have there not knowing about them - hopefully not many :grin:

After we’ve seen 2 instances now of it not being obvious enough to players during the world regen I definitely think a revamp of the “plotter view” is needed.

I think it needs to include where your beacon is buried - and also be more obvious whats plotted and what’s not.

The 2 images in the post here show how hard it is to differentiate between what’s missing a plot or not.

1 Like