Insta-increase to props for decorating

We all want more props. I mean why not, I want to have things to put into buildings. So, is there an ‘invisible’ means to place a resource without having to use a shop stand? This bucket would look way better in my sandbox if I could place it without the stand :wink:

7 Likes

There were some plans for this a while back…

3 Likes

@james Neeeed this…pleaseeeeeeeee. I promise to entertain myself for AGES with this alone!

1 Like

Omg that would be amazing though my long table will look funky with cubes all over, lol

Z

I think the intention is that the display cube would only be visible until you placed an item inside of it. Then the item would be visible and the display cube would be invisible (until you break the display and get both the item and display cube back).

1 Like

Go to reapers on alder. Find more he smelly couch portal. You can fill a house easy way the ideas in there

3 Likes

We all are still :boundless: waiting for this … :tm:

Would love more props and an other way to plce stuff to :wink: for now though you can place a “halfslap” sand hill on top of the sand (bevel chisel the edges) e viola a buried bucket.
Think it would be just high enough to “stick out of the sand”.

That place is so epic. I’ve stolen several ideas from there.

2 Likes

You can place a sign down on the stand and it will look a little better. Maybe tan glass or taupe wood? People can’t access the stand if it’s buried with a sign on it, but if you want to just display the item & kind of hide the stand, it works ok.

2 Likes

I have a metal sign there now as a place holder but was going to try a sign in the same ‘color’ as the sand.
The Stinky Couch is awesome. My thing is with one item like this ‘case’ we can increase our options quite substantively. Seems worth prioritizing a desire for one thing with many uses than think a bunch of props will appear soon :wink:

2 Likes

Put stylish glass panes over that bucket be a towel on the beach with a bucket

4 Likes

place a really big sign to cover the whole area with something that is the same color of sand and pretend

or just put (sand) on the sign :smiley:

2 Likes