Introduce yourselves here, new players (or new to forums)!

Hello,
In game i am Lilla/Cheyenne/Patty/AuntB/LillaBeth/LillaAnn.
I started playing on Valentine’s day this year with my mom and brother. Since then my husband, sister and her husband, my other brother,and my nieces and nephews have joined us.
Our base Tiger Town, is located on Beckon. It is accessible through Aquatopian Embassy, PS Bitula, DK Mall, Gyosha Mall and Tiger Mall on Pheminorum.

10 Likes

Name: BloodAxeEvan
Everything else is blank because I’m starting fresh on PC. I’ll be on Storis II for a bit gathering things to sell When I get off work if anybody wants to Shoot me a request :man_shrugging:t3: :axe:

9 Likes

Hello!

I am Arcadius. I was new roughly a year and a half ago. My home planet is Nidavellir (Sovereign). I’ve been enjoying the community of Boundless for quite some time. You all are an amazing bunch!

11 Likes

G’day, might as well hop on the bandwagon!

I am DreamEvil, or just Dream, and I started back in Feb.
My home base is on Lasagne (Lasaina) but it’s currently where I spend the minority of my time.
I started out as a humble miner, and mainly hung out with my fellow Aussie Hunter peeps.
Since then, I have run a forge shop, hooked up with TNT, built my own Boundless website and have a Discord bot :laughing:

I can’t honestly say I was expecting to get to involved with this game when I first picked it up but it just has such a great community that it was impossible not too. Thanks guys, you’ve made things pretty fun :grin:

10 Likes