Inventory stacks

I’m not sure if this has changed or a bug :ant:

But before we were able to drop an item ( say a 100 stone) in our inventory that was in a “stack” by pressing X but now I can’t I have to take said item 100 stone out of the stack just to drop it anyone know anything about it please?

Thanks in advance

10 Likes

I’m having trouble finding the thread, but someone else reported this, and I can report that it has affected me too.

One workaround is to do it the old fashioned way, and pick up the item inside the smart stack and dragging it and dropping it outside the inventory window.

3 Likes

Yes it sucks when getting rocks of one color. Bring back this feature please

2 Likes

Yes, this is annoying.

2 Likes

I tried that didn’t work or I’m dragging it wrong lol :joy:

Yep, that’s a bug. Also doesn’t work on PS4 where pressting R3 did the same thing…

3 Likes

Ok so i have noticed that when i have a smart stack of a said group of items like wood ect
it won’t let me drop a stack in the smart stack
But it will let me drop the whole smart stack

I can quick drop the individual stack but if i want to drop something i have to separate it so i can discard it from my inventory
I am a ps4 player

2 Likes

Yeah, this is bugging me a lot too. I’m a PC user.

2 Likes

You also can no longer move a stack from a SS into the forge. You have to first move it out of the SS un your inventory, then, from there, into the forge.

1 Like

It also influences the SS in shops selecting a Ss and trying to remove part of the stack back to the store.

1 Like

Thanks @Stretchious :grinning:

2 Likes

That issue is very annoying. Could you please do something about it @james ?

1 Like

I sure hope this is a bug. “Drop Item” isn’t working in smart stacks, either to drop/transfer the item or to do things like unload an item from an atlas either.

2 Likes

Yea you change beacons instantly which I really didn’t care about. But thus stacking issue actually is so annoying…come on fix it.:v:

2 Likes

This one?

It’s been added to the bug database.

3 Likes

Thanks @vdragon :+1:t3:

It has been a hit-and-miss with the atlas, but I cannot drop an augment from a slingbow.

With the atlas, at least it just does nothing. With the slingbow… It drops the whole thing, and STILL has the augment attached! We actually had someone in a hunt today lose a Blink slingbow due to this :confused: . Not sure if he/she ever got it back, but not a fun situation for anyone.