[Iotas IV] --[T6 - Fierce Toxic Exoworld]--

I have 476 “Cool Tan” goo kernels from this planet at my shop, the “Blue Oyster Cult Shop” located in Chaos, Raxxa. Portals to get there are at the Hive, HSE Sorrosi, and the TNT resource hub on Alder. They are 81 coin each.

1 Like

Found a clam

3 Likes

7 Likes

Been told theres some good goo caves over there!
I’ll be buying every color goo from this place for 125 per kernel!! Just hit me up here or in-game :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Pasted the gleam picture into photoshop and extract the colors, it says that its actually yellow, but at unstaturate rate, which makes it looks like more green than yellow.

7 Likes

Those are gorgeous, I just want to dive into the water on the last one! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I did not see that anyone found any thorns, so here is a spot with a couple. All I found so far:

2 Likes

There are a lot of resin pools still around. Check out the floating plate mountains, there are pools on half the levels!

2 Likes

Really love the design and atmosphere of this exo

7 Likes

Yeah i think this planet is little jewel we didn’t get in a long time. Pretty much all new color, landscape is amazing, surface resources are to the max and mining emerald is really great.

We need more like this! :boundless:

11 Likes

This has been one of the top 3 most profitable exos for me since they added exos. Between surface ressources and one of the best goo placements ive ever seen, this is one exo ill miss dearly, when it withers away.

To anyone yet to go - this is not to be missed.

7 Likes

@Gorillastomp There are Ghostflowers too.
Just a few, but they are there.
grafik

If someone has interest: -1162N -1431E 64A
Throw Regenbombs, 2 at this place and some more around the small lake thats at this place.

5 Likes

Best exo ever

9 Likes

Well done, fellow mushroom killer, well done! :smiling_imp::+1:

2 Likes

Thanks 4 location,its easy place to get gleam and glad its not underwater.Good location !!!

1 Like

Same here! I killed sooooo many mushrooms!

2 Likes

And there are a lot left!

2 Likes

Planet has mushrooms and goo in layers under the planet. there are endless areas like this one.

also found cake

2 Likes

Nice green planet to hunt, loved the atmosphere there.

we got a super high portal on this meteor

7 Likes