[Iridianghol] --[T7 - Savage Umbris Exoworld]--

Yep, the clam was @Cuetzpalomitl’s find, but I do have a gleam spot token in the stations, or I did, next time I’m on I’ll check to make sure some are there - it is singles though.

1 Like

Yeah I found him at the clam. Hopefully he got enough gleam this time.

This makes me think about the day we finally get black gleam on an EXO.
It’s going to be the most dramatic event in boundless history :laughing:

2 Likes

Anyone find a location for Ancient Trees… not having any luck myself.

I spent nearly 6 hours waiting and farming between other people at that spot yesterday. I pulled a total of about 20 stacks.

Apparently it’s the new etiquette to just run up into the gleam deposit someone’s farming and stand there until they quit, then do what you like.

Of 6 encounters there were 2 people that didn’t do this, of which @Cuetzpalomitl was one. Thanks for that.

If they decide to do this they might as well just spawn several up front. This gleam color wasn’t too important but the encounters I had left me feeling a bit saalty.

1 Like

I can’t wait :grin::sunglasses:

You would do best to not assume the worst in people. I’ve had people do similar things several times and I found out if I actually talk to them they either thought they were helping or didn’t understand. In my case like I said I was killing a cuddle trunk for you trying to help you (which I actually died trying) and then planned to go the sanctum but you quickly left feeling you were being pushed out of your spot. You might want to take words that are actually said to you at face value I said no rush and I meant it.

I’ve also offered to make up for any inconvenience that I caused you and I don’t know more what I can do for you.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.