[Iridianghol] --[T7 - Savage Umbris Exoworld]--

Yeah, thorns around.

1 Like

Thankyou Soju-chan here’s a :cookie:

Annotation%202020-03-05%20091509

Will have a location token for there with the atlases in a moment

I have a token to thorns if you need @BabyCookie at my museum

1 Like

Completed 99c atlases and some free location tokens now ready at the usual place at Exo Explorers on Lasaina (main portals from TNT Megahub and PS Hub Boori)

A few resource in atlas pics

6 Likes

i had a dream. i was watching from the sanctum with an atlas of a generous exoworld with 3 mountains of oortstone. then 3 players (somehow appeared on atlas) cleared out those mountains really quickly. I guess it symbolises the past 3 exoworlds were super duper generous. I guess this and the next 2 wont :frowning:

Thank you, so much appreciated as always!! :smiley: I see a couple areas there that looks like good amethyst/emerald spot… maybe I’ll spend some time getting some regular gem mines up today. Dug one yesterday, but those might be better spots!

Went there to farm up some strong orange grass, the atmosphere hurts my eyes after 30 mins I don’t like it :joy: it’s worse then Alcyon :stuck_out_tongue:

Have some new mines up! :smiley: Tokens have the full exo name to distinguish them from yesterday’s. Three Umbris, three amethyst, one emerald/amethyst. Yesterday I was giving the nod to Argoonade on the gem mining but after digging around more, the amount of silver and gold here makes this one more profitable. Also, dug some tunnels while saving the mines and didn’t see any lava at all here yet! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

anyone found
tangles please? share coords if any, even single block

After 3-4 minutes waiting in this state I’m pretty sure there’s a decent gleam spot on the other side of this warp :rofl:

1 Like

I am having the exact same thing happening right now.

What’s up with this one?

Could any non EU player please leave? ok, thanks! :joy:

That spot’s going to be busy for a while lol.

Where do we find this gleam?

Coords are at the bottom. Token is at the EXO shuttle tana

1 Like

Has anybody found a gleam clam other than the one Paka marked?

I’ve been trying to get in there but it’s very busy and when i finally started trying to farm a little someone came and started running back and forth through the gleam deposit. while telling me to “take my time”.

I’d pay a couple thousand coins for another location token I really didn’t enjoy wandering around the planet.

I may have grabbed like six or so gleam by accident but I was killing a cuddle trunk that was hovering above the clam. I purposely did not have my Looter and only my sling bow to avoid taking your gleam

Yeah i wasn’t pointing out any names but since I’m the second person you’ve run off that spot today I’m just looking for an alternate solution.

Second that I know of.

If you want to get in more time to farm there I am willing to sit out for a while. I did for Aenea 30 min after you left. Anyways I’m very sorry for any inconvenience that I’ve caused you and if there’s a way to make it up I will

Not sure which one she marked but have you tried the clam I found? Ive been there a couple times and it’s been empty. I was about to get some more right now

1 Like