[Iridianghol] --[T7 - Savage Umbris Exoworld]--

Squashed that demo so fast while taking a gazillion photos lol love love love FFVII

Also at work of course and another umbris shows up. Ghaaaad, not sure I’ll be able to gather any this time around if quantities are lower than Borld

1 Like

Took me about 50mins, was also definitely systematically stripping. Started at 180 and went down to 157.

U used starberry rather than pers pies. Speeds the king when theres other miners around

How many hamers?

I used 3 with persisting pie and just got 500 umbris :laughing:
Other umbris planets net me the same for half the hammers.

Yeah, my set up is sapphire hammers + strength potion for speedy mining.

Used up 3 hammers.

I musta got a poor spot!

I got a lot out of borld as late as 30 hrs after spawn :blush:

1 Like

Borld
3o6vXUgk6M0h07MnuM

1 Like

Loaded the World Color List with the new layout.

If you think it needs any changes please use this thread : New Exoworld Color Layout - Need opinion

edit: I will have to figure out why some says 0 days later.

2 Likes

did anyone found tangles please?

If the time says 0, shouldn’t this one need to be orange?

maybe it’s that or it looks at itself for some reason or it could be a rounding issue. But i will check later i just that when i loaded this.

1 Like

8 Likes

What is in your left hand?

I did amazing there in the area you suggested we remove the mountain top from like 2 or 3 days after it spawned. That was an amazing place

Special event candy totem that grew from seeds.
Someone gave me the one I’m holding - it was forged with light & max auto-loot

3 Likes

Shadow Violet thorn popped again me need some of that boop

1 Like

Atlases are slow going… This one spawned right after I logged out for the night yesterday (for me) and now its being complicated even further by repeated connection issues:

Annotation%202020-03-05%20071710

Annotation%202020-03-05%20071711

And most recently

Annotation%202020-03-05%20072351

Taking a break for a while to relax and get some breakfast, then will try again.

2 Likes

No rush, and thanks as always, so much appreciated! :slight_smile: I know this one too is pretty tough going with the terrain!

Yeah, Umbris Exos are always a pain compared to others.

1 Like

Iridianghol T7-Umbris (Caustic Lvl 7) exo samples and tokens are up in my museum… Location: PS G-TE - Lil Porkchop Block Museum (behind PS Gleam portal)… Note: Gleam is an Exo exclusive so go nuts :stuck_out_tongue: … Also have tokens to all Sponge n Mould, Exotic Foilage and Mud… … For my fellow concrete makers Gravel and Sand!!..enjoy my friends :slight_smile:

Special thanks to @Cuetzpalomitl for some locations :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Is there Shadow Violet Thorns before go to the planet