Iron fist and wayfarer's totem

Hi all, simple question

Who and how can we make the iron fist and the wayfarer’s totem?

Thank you :slight_smile:

Totem is from a package that can no longer be obtained “backer”. And the iron fist is from the upgraded packages as well. But that can still be obtained

well, the gold fist can still be obtained (well technically they can all be obtained in game by trading but other than that) by getting the deluxe edition or upgrade, but the iron fist was for the early backers.
(gold fist is better anyway)

oh and the wayfarer’s totem is only craftable by players who bought the wayfarer’s package and up (oortian, master etc)

Hi you,

At Emporium Nocturn portal from Ultima HUB or Lacuna from Gravidiae TE (PS) Hub Our mayor sells Wayfarer’s Totems in the Market. For you I will start selling Forged Iron Fists tonight in the same market and Dueling Forges (near Lacuna Portal from Gravidias Te) or the portal IN the market among the city portals.

• Yes I would purchase Forged Wayfarers Totems
  • Yes I would purchase non-forged Wayfarers Totems.
  • No, I’m not interested in Wayfarers Totems

0 voters

ok but … if i pre-ordered the game and i took the deluxe edition, am i supposed to be able to make them?

Only the gold one.

Does the Wayfarer’s Totem “do” anything?

the iron fist perms are bugged right now tho so anyone who can craft the gold fist can also craft the iron one

My understanding is the Wayfarer totem acts like a titanium version of any tool. Such as an Axe is best for wood / Hammer for Stone etc… The wayfarer’s totem is specialized for all blocks. But also a very low efficiency to forge.

1 Like